Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

my NBE plan, hoping for feedback!

Hello lovely humans!
I have been trolling this blog for years and have finally decided to give it a go. I created a general Herbal plan and would love to get some feedback, I am sure some of the things I am unsure of are on the forum somewhere but there are so many posts I have had a hard time finding all the answers Smile
I hope this post helps out some of my fellow newbies to NBE Big Grin

Background info:
female. 23 yrs old. 5' 8", 138 lb. small 34B
I am a circus performer so have low body fat and exercise constantly!
*no current birth control (though I am thinking of starting ortho tri-cyclean and looking for how to regulate my herbs with my cycle)

Supplement program:
(daily doses)

PM: 1000mg
SP:1200 mg
Hops: 600-700 mg
Collagen: 100 mg
blessed thistle: unknown, still looking for more info.
yild yam: still looking for more info (feedback appreciated!)

other: I take a women's daily multi vitamin, as well as glucosamine and an Omega-3.

Exercise:
-push ups & assorted pectoral exercises daily, usually around 30 total repetitions per day

Massage:
I am just starting massage and doing the clockwise on left, and counter clockwise on the right breast daily as well as some pulling techniques I saw in Chiyomilks program.

other notes:

Unfortunately I am a smoker and lvoer of coffee and am going to stop both when I have all y herbs ready to go, as I know this is terrible for NBE!

Hope this helps some, and that those of you with more experience can help me out!

I still do not full understand how to match herbs with my cycle but am looking and would appreciate and references!

Do not forget to love your body no matter what! We are all beautiful creatures and should be grateful for the amazing bodies we have been given!

xoxoxoxo

Why are you taking SP? And what's with the mixed estrogens? Pick one.

(14-12-2013, 12:59 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  Why are you taking SP? And what's with the mixed estrogens? Pick one.

Hi AbiDrew, Thanks for the response!

According to a few links I red and quizzed online I have signs of high testosterone for a female, to be honest I am really a newbie and just need to keep doing more reading on this site. I took a look at your posts and it was very helpful, thank you! Right now I could only get a hold of:
Fenugreek, Collagen, and MSM and will be taking the doses I listed above.

I am still looking for a good PM source and am going to look into the one you use, though I am not sure I want such large quantities because I need to travel very often for work.

Hi Smile
i cant help you cause i'm new here and i'm lost with that lot of threads and information. i just want to increase my breasts cause they are veery small! Sad
i hope your plans are right and the members help you. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon