Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

small boobs tend to frustration

Question 

I am 23 years old and newly married. Women from my family and friends got big or at least normal sized breasts. I feel ashamed when girls or women around me talk on such topics. It has now become a matter of frustration to me when people say that I have small breasts. My husband is quite fine with me and I think I am going through an inferiority complex. I feel horrible even if he is looking at a girl in a very normal way. Should i take advice from a doctor?? It is for sure that I am not going to perform any kind of surgery on my breasts. Because I don't want anything artificial into my body. I really want my breasts grow up naturally and I don't know what to do!

Start massaging your breasts twice a day and also think about hypnosis. Some women had great success with massages only. Smile

(07-12-2013, 02:44 PM)shabnoor Wrote:  I am 23 years old and newly married. Women from my family and friends got big or at least normal sized breasts. I feel ashamed when girls or women around me talk on such topics. It has now become a matter of frustration to me when people say that I have small breasts. My husband is quite fine with me and I think I am going through an inferiority complex. I feel horrible even if he is looking at a girl in a very normal way. Should i take advice from a doctor?? It is for sure that I am not going to perform any kind of surgery on my breasts. Because I don't want anything artificial into my body. I really want my breasts grow up naturally and I don't know what to do!

There is nothing wrong with you. It is normal to feel this way when society has made people think having larger breast are more attractive. When my husbands sees A Victoria secrets commercial. I make him close his eyes haha....but you really have to seek peace and confidence within yourself when these feelings start to come up or you will become very jealous and hateful. When others talk about your small boobs just tell them mine will always be perky, what about yours... I have to find a way to joke about it or I can get deeply depressed. Just keep trying. If you really want it don't give up.

People that comment on your physical appearance have issues of their own. There's no reason why anyone should draw negative attention to your breasts, especially when they know it could hurt you.

I have been insulted on multiple occasions because of my breast size, by both men and women. But none of these people met the American standard for beauty-- if anything, they were quite unattractive...

I'll give you one example: a few years back, I was sitting in a room with a woman that informed me that I wasn't "shaped like a woman". Amusingly enough, she did this in front of a man who had told me in private how attractive he thought I was. I told a close friend of mine about the insult, who replied with astonishment, "Who is she to say anything about another woman's body? She's shaped like a box!"

Now, it's not right to tell another woman she's shaped like a box, either. But this discussion was completely private, just between the two of us. We would have never made such a hateful comment to others or to her directly. (And to be honest, I could have cared less WHAT she was shaped like...)

So, consider the source...

(08-12-2013, 04:58 AM)Tinytots Wrote:  When others talk about your small boobs just tell them mine will always be perky, what about yours... I have to find a way to joke about it or I can get deeply depressed. Just keep trying. If you really want it don't give up.

Haha, I like that joke! Tongue

(07-12-2013, 02:44 PM)shabnoor Wrote:  I am 23 years old and newly married. Women from my family and friends got big or at least normal sized breasts. I feel ashamed when girls or women around me talk on such topics. It has now become a matter of frustration to me when people say that I have small breasts. My husband is quite fine with me and I think I am going through an inferiority complex. I feel horrible even if he is looking at a girl in a very normal way. Should i take advice from a doctor?? It is for sure that I am not going to perform any kind of surgery on my breasts. Because I don't want anything artificial into my body. I really want my breasts grow up naturally and I don't know what to do!

I was in the same boat as you. My husband said he noticed my "beautiful blue eyes" first & not my small breasts. We've been married 33 years. I started NBE 3.5 years ago at the ripe old age of 60. Still at it because although he doesn't care, I do. I hate seeing all the celebrity "implants" & men thinking they're terrific looking breasts. My best growth has been with PM but it took years to get the right combination so don't give up. If I can do it, so can you.

Congratulations on your marriage!

I used to feel very self-conscious about my breasts. My ex-boyfriend would make digs about how big other girls' breasts were when he wanted to hurt me. For me, I started looking at myself as objectively as I could. It helps because, you know, we're all our own worst critic. Large breasts are only one thing, but I'm sure as an entire person, you're beautiful (I'm sure your breasts are quite pretty, too. Size isn't everything.).

Also, since you come from a family of large-breasted women, I think you have a good chance to grow if you decide to pursue NBE!

Good luck!

Thank you guys really!! I didn't think that I would get so many replies!! I am so happy Big Grin
I will try to overcome my problems. Now I know that there are so many people around me who are facing same kinda problem. I am getting positive with my small breasts Smile

I'm so glad you're feeling better about yourself!

Don't feel so unsecure . Your partner loves U as u r .
I use to date a girl in me younger days + pretty as picture big boobs + thin waist o nice butt but she was a bimbo Sad after 1 year I could not handle. Her banal talk and we split . Married 30 yrs to wife who I can coverse with . So stop despairing . Don't let out green monsteR it will ruin everything. Talk 2 ur partner about how u feel

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon