Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What do you think?

Depends on the concentration of the extract. If it's 10:1 to 30:1 it should be alright, because that's the same as 40-120 mg.

If I'm gonna take fg and red clover do I have to add vitex to the program at some point? The whole herb cycling is a new concept for me.

The idea behind cycling is that if you take a really strong herb at the wrong time in the cycle the big change in hormones will throw off your period and make a big mess in general. But you have at least some of everything your entire cycle; some are only less at certain times. Red clover and vitex are too weak to worry about such a thing. Fenugreek affects all hormones so likewise you don't need to worry about cycling it even in huge amounts. Plus most people take small amounts, because it takes a ton of fenugreek to be "a lot". Pueraria mirifica is a very strong estrogen imitator so it must be cycled. Progesterone cream contains genuine progesterone so it must be cycled. Nothing else really needs to be cycled AFAIK, besides real estrogen (which is dangerous). Some people try to cycle estrogen and progesterone promoting herbs in general to best imitate the natural cycle, but the changes you are making are too small and gradual for it to really matter. Doesn't hurt to cycle them though.

FG and RC is fine. If you suspect estrogen dominance then vitex may help a little, but it isn't necessary.

Thanks dear
No I don't have estrogen dominance so will try fg and rc. Im a bit hesitated to try herbs since I used bo years ago with some success and the herbsl routine is a new concept for me but I will have to give this a tryBlush

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon