Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

i just want the herbs, not the capsule! best way?

I haven't made any tincture ever. I looked up some tutorials and decided to try something easier first. Do you have any suggestions?

(11-12-2013, 06:46 AM)char Wrote:  I haven't made any tincture ever. I looked up some tutorials and decided to try something easier first. Do you have any suggestions?

I buy mine ready made due to lack of time . As my development is secret from my wife I can't have any pakaging that says breast growth .. So stuck with FG + FN + SP + WY

But if you make it I will buy off you Wink

Ah.
Well, I think it is too bad that it is a secret from your spouse. I haven't noticed very positive results from such secrets in the forums or even on talk shows I used to watch when I was younger. Hm.
Well, I think that since I got such good deal, I will see what I decide to do with it all!

Thank you for the help getting that order in, MyMoobs.
Here is the the part where I say, but ya da ya da.
So, I ordered it. I got a white powder that is nothing like what I expected. It doesn't look like PM that I know of or taste like it. The company insists that it is what I ordered, but I think not. So I would caution people before ordering this product. It almost seems like it is actually yucca flour to me. However, it may yet have its own merit in NBE, as the company insists. For now, I am still using my original order of PM only topically because I did have some unpleasant effects with my sensitivity to it anyway. Learned a couple of good lessons here since getting on the PM train!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon