Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Femme's Program.

I think they are some of the prettiest breasts I have ever seen.
That perky upward swing of your nipples is to die for

Will be following your program. Your breasts are a bit larger than mine.
Wish you good luck. Your body shape is lovely. Smile

--Elisaustin, I've always been self-conscience of their shape, you make them seem lovely when you put it that way. Thank you! <3

--Peggy, Thanks. I am really exited to get started. Just waiting on the UB to arrive. Might do a quick detox/cleanse in the meantime.

December 13th, 2013

My UB pills arrived today and I've started taking them. It took a little over a week to get to me, from Maryland to Wisconsin. Packaging was discreet and everything tightly sealed. The capsules are slightly bigger than your average pill and kinda smelly, but nothing unbearable. The substance inside the pill looks like a ground up light brown powder.

I should mention that I didn't get a chance to do a cleanse/detox. I couldn't find any milk thistle at my local store. Its very cold where I live and I didn't have the energy to go out and search for it. Hopefully I will be fine without it. I can always do one in the future if need be. I do however, recommend to anyone reading this to go ahead and do a cleanse if you can, before starting any program. There is no guarantee it will help but it certainly can't hurt.
It is also recommended to start taking BO a certain time around your period. I didn't do that either. My period was roughly two weeks ago and I didn't want to have to wait to start taking them.
I also don't currently own a thermometer, so I'll have to buy one. I intend on bundling up and keeping the house warm anyway.

In about a month I will be taking a trip down to Florida which will be good considering I won't have to worry so much about staying warm. I won't be bringing my Noogleberry system with me, which is a bit disappointing but it really can't be helped. I'll be doubling up on the massages to try and make up for it.

That's all for now. I am very excited to be sharing my journey with you guys! Smile

Have u thought of putting maka + algerine on your routine ?

mymoobs- I already have a nicely shaped bum but I might take maca later on, after my boobs catch up!
I'd definitely consider taking arginine, tyronsine, pituitary glandular, or maybe kelp later on in my program if the UB alone isn't effective. I'm reading more about the arginine right now and it certainly seems to be a good addition.

(14-12-2013, 05:38 AM)Femme Wrote:  mymoobs- I already have a nicely shaped bum but I might take maca later on, after my boobs catch up!
I'd definitely consider taking arginine, tyronsine, pituitary glandular, or maybe kelp later on in my program if the UB alone isn't effective. I'm reading more about the arginine right now and it certainly seems to be a good addition.

Wishing you best wishes Smile happy growing :p

Update

Its been a few weeks now of taking the UB. My plans changed and I decided since I was going to go on my vacation soon that I wont start noogling until after I finish my first 3 month worth of pills. Besides, that way I could gauged if they are effective on their own.

The first two weeks of UB went fine. I started getting really sore nipples and some chest pangs. But by the third week I started having problems, I started getting migraines. I am fairly certain it is from the UB, as I know I am prone to hormonal migraines. I'm going to try cutting back the dosage to 1 pill a day, to see if my body can adjust. If I can't adjust then I'll just have to stop taking UB and start taking PM again. I won't be adding other things to my program JUST to try and balance out my hormones, I won't play around with my health like that and its not worth the effort.

At the very least I know the UB is potent. It is super important to drink lots of water on this stuff. I could feel myself getting dehydrated despite drinking lots of water. Along with becoming very dizzy. Apparently these are rather common side effect of BO.
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=10435

I was getting really excited too, I never got nipple soreness with the PM. Lets hope I can ride it out.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having some negative reactions. A little over a week ago, I also experienced a cluster of headaches (made worse by light, which was a new one for me), but they stopped happening after that week. Hopefully it'll work out for you as well!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon