Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

dumb question maybe? but something that is pondering me

Question 

Ok so the other day I was telling my bf about growing breasts and about massages.... he says "ohh that's cool u should rub em real hard" and I was like "nooo that's gonna break breast tissue" then he goes "well ya isn't that how they grow cause tissue re grows"

keep in mind hes a fitness trainer so hes probably referring to breaking muscle matter and that grows stronger or whatever.

but it did have me thinking is that how it works? break down tissue and eat a lot to gain the weight but intake the right amount of estrogen so it can travel to my boobs and have the blood circulate by massaging in circles and taking L-arginine.

or is that retarded? cause isn't that how breast cancer happens? broken down tissue? or does tissue break down all the time anyway and new ones always grow but never to the extended amount of it making the breast grow.

idk so confused, any input ? :0

Maybe like breast slapping works

(05-12-2013, 01:48 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  Maybe like breast slapping works

I'll let you know.... I started doing that last month....

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon