Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

progress pic

Wow fantastic results, I agree, you have a beautiful sculpted body. Watch out for those nightly coveters, Seriously, they may find you and hijack your mind at night to get your body (using biorythmic aligning) in the spiritual sense. So pay attention to your dreams. When you stop remembering them, that's a big sign.

You look your size, lucky you!

(29-11-2013, 04:41 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  So that's quite big difference in such a short time like I had on depo and pueraria you should see more great results if you stick at it keep us updated!

thankyou for the support bonita im glad its working i gueas i justhad to find the right ways for me! and please explain more tibetan i rarely remember my dreams :s

Beautiful! And wonderful progress! I remember you mentioning about trying hypnosis. Do you feel that's helped at all?

(29-11-2013, 08:48 PM)Bridgetjane Wrote:  thankyou for the support bonita im glad its working i gueas i justhad to find the right ways for me! and please explain more tibetan i rarely remember my dreams :s

Okay, wow, it could be many reasons as to why you don't remember them. If this is recent like a year ago it began, I'd worry. But if this has always been, who knows what the real cause is. I am just saying spirit interference is quite a few of the reasons. You are beautiful as in the whole package like many of the gals here (and so many on their way! Once they complete their body goals). So as crazy as it sounds, just keep an open mind if you find your sleeping is becoming strange.

Here is my thread:

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=15244

Holy mosy !! That is a one hell of a superb shape . People would give their right arm for that shape . Congrats and well done Smile you could be a model !! Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon