Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Do these look tuberous?

I can't tell if my boobs are tubular or not? I always thought they were but I googled tubular last night and the images that came up looked different to mine. Nipples on tubular boobs look a lot larger and puffier. Now I'm wondering if mine are just small? I don't have much 'under boob fat' which makes them pointy but I feel like if I can just add a bit of fatty tissue then they'll fill out a bit.

I've started PM and FG and massage twice daily. I've only just started herbs in the last few days and have massaged for just over a week now. I feel like they might be bigger already, just a bit, but I'm not sure if that's just a 'placebo' effect because I want it so bad or because I rarely touched my own boobs before now.

They look pretty damn nice to me!! I'd LOVE to have those!!

They don't look very tubular because the nipples look normal tubular breast normally have bigger puffy nipples so unless your very cold in this picture I don't think they look tubular they are quite far apart but this could be just because of the size. Anyway you shouldn't worry if they are tubular it would be only very slightly so very correctable with nbe you can try pumping if you want to make them rounder shape it works well for tubular breasts.
Its great that your already getting swelling from herbs in just a few days yes that is possible and a good sign.

They don't look very tubular because the nipples look normal tubular breast normally have bigger puffy nipples so unless your very cold in this picture I don't think they look tubular they are quite far apart but this could be just because of the size. Anyway you shouldn't worry if they are tubular it would be only very slightly so very correctable with nbe you can try pumping if you want to make them rounder shape it works well for tubular breasts.
Its great that your already getting swelling from herbs in just a few weeks yes that is possible and a good sign.

Id say you have a mild form of IGT since there is so much of a gap between them unless you have extremely narrow root base for each breast which I don't think is your case. They look good though. There are many stages of the deformity. I have it also, but with time, they'll fill out unless you have that narrow root base issue.

I have wide root base breasts with a mild tuberous deformity. They have filled out quite nicely, but I still have the sloping toward the inner bottoms, moreso left than right. Everyone is different, so it will look different on each person who has it.

Your breasts look almost exactly like mine lol. They look normal to me. They probably haven't reached tanner stage 5 yet Which could make them look a little tubular.

Thank you for all your replies! I'll continue on my NBE journey and try to fill them out, I'm hoping that will make them look closer! xx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon