Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello! Newbie here!

Smile 

Hello all you lovely ladies,
I am new to this site and new to my NBE journey. I am 38 years old. Mum of 2 gorgeous girls aged 6 and 2 1/2. Before any pregnancies I was a 34A/B but 2 pregnancies and 2 bouts of extended breastfeeding (I breastfed both my girls until they turned 2) have shrunk my boobs to a 34A/AA. Not good! Added to that my waist and hips have gained a few inches in that time it makes my boobs look even smaller.
I have currently been on my new boob programme 6 days - I started the day my new pills arrived on 20 November. I am taking 3 x Bustmaxx per day. One at 8am, one at 2pm and one more at 8pm. I am also doing the circular breast massage in the morning and the evening. My poor arms are unaccustomed to the exercise so I am only managing about 150 rotations at the moment but hope to build up to the 250-300 maximum in time.

Stats as follows
5 ft 3, size 10-12 clothes, 9 stone weight, 34a bra (cannot bring myself to get a 34aa)

Boobs on day 1:
above nipples: 33 inches
across nipples: 34 inches
below breast: 30 inches

Boobs on day 6 (today):
above: 34
across: 34 1/2
below: 30

So a small increase - and they do feel "fuller". I think they look bigger when looking down at them, but looking in the mirror straight at them I cannot see any change. Slightly achey around the boobs but not on the nipples (probably from the enthusiastic massaging). Using Almond oil with geranium and ylang ylang for massaging.

I think that is everything you need to know!! I have been browsing all week and have found some really inspirational posts. Good luck, and happy growing! xx Smile

Hello Friends,I am newbie in this community.Hope you all are fine.I am working in a private collage.see some interesting topic so i join this community to share my opinion.Hope have a great time here.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon