Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Results on High Raw - Post Your Results!

Hi,
Thanks for the tips. I've been eating mostly fruits and veggies and nuts. I also have had home made hot soup mainly comprised of vegetables. One thing I have noticed so far is that my skin feels a lot better. My skin will probably improve since from this diet since when I have dairy and bread I get acne. I think I need to be eating more since I have less energy. How much calories do you guys eat a day? Do you think i'll need 2000 since i'm active?

(13-03-2014, 11:31 PM)annakoalabear Wrote:  Hi,
Thanks for the tips. I've been eating mostly fruits and veggies and nuts. I also have had home made hot soup mainly comprised of vegetables. One thing I have noticed so far is that my skin feels a lot better. My skin will probably improve since from this diet since when I have dairy and bread I get acne. I think I need to be eating more since I have less energy. How much calories do you guys eat a day? Do you think i'll need 2000 since i'm active?

Idk, about the calories part. A meal plant you should do Is that for breakfast have fruits, citrus, green smoothie or juice, lunch have a hot meal with a lettuce and spinach salad, and for dinner have cooked starches. Get those 8 cups of water In between. Also drink herbal teas, stay away from Lipton Iced tea.

Do self lymph massages. Meditation to help with eye stress lines, fennel seed after a meal.

I still eat lots of junk food the week before I do Hulda Clark liver flush.

Stay away from GMO ANYTHING, for soy sauce use coconut aminos, (I have never tried It In my life but, I've heard It's a good substitute)

Thanks, I drink green tea (made from the leaves or powder), I would never drink lipton that stuff is gross. I'll update you on my eye color a month from now.

well my friend ives are actually changing and they are more apparent now!

she's 90-100 percent raw and I think its been 5 months.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I am really inspired to go more raw now. Her results are looking like my before pic (before starting raw)

I love how dedicated she is!

(14-03-2014, 09:51 PM)Anonymouss Wrote:  
(13-03-2014, 11:31 PM)annakoalabear Wrote:  Hi,

Idk, about the calories part. A meal plant you should do Is that for breakfast have fruits, citrus, green smoothie or juice, lunch have a hot meal with a lettuce and spinach salad, and for dinner have cooked starches. Get those 8 cups of water In between. Also drink herbal teas, stay away from Lipton Iced tea.

Do self lymph massages. Meditation to help with eye stress lines, fennel seed after a meal.

I still eat lots of junk food the week before I do Hulda Clark liver flush.

Stay away from GMO ANYTHING, for soy sauce use coconut aminos, (I have never tried It In my life but, I've heard It's a good substitute)
Oooooooo someone who has read huda Clarke and following it Smile

(20-03-2014, 01:38 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  well my friend ives are actually changing and they are more apparent now!

Wow she's made amazing progress. Went on a bit of chocolate binge today lol. I'm not sure whether I have a mixed iris or if it's just true brown eyes. But I have these yellow rings going round my eyes which showed up as a bit of a green colour when I took a pic from my camera phone.

I can't find my digital camera, as I had to move to my other house for awhile since there is being work done in the house that I usually live in.

(20-03-2014, 01:38 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  well my friend ives are actually changing and they are more apparent now!

Were her eyes completely brown before?

Yes, they were completely brown!

(25-03-2014, 05:13 PM)annakoalabear Wrote:  

Were her eyes completely brown before?

tibetan, When did you start going raw and when did you start seeing change in your eye color?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon