Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Results on High Raw - Post Your Results!

(08-03-2014, 01:31 AM)Cappato Wrote:  
(06-03-2014, 11:17 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  I totally know the feeling! I do coco meat/nut cheese. Its hits that craving. You can go to a health food store and get a coconut vegan culture (refridgerated) and start making your own cheeses/yogurts with it. All you need is one to get started and never have buy again as long as you save a part of that previous batch for using in the new one everytime. This help alot

Thanks for the tip. I shall try implementing it into my diet from next week.

That way you kill that craving and get your probiotics too. Many people notice a change over time from colon cleansing with probiotics. You're welcome!

Hey,

I'm new on this forum. I actually just signed up to contribute to this thread if you don't mind. I was wondering if my eye color could change to green or blue. My eye color is a medium to light brown with green rings and blue areas at the bottom of my iris. I'm half Korean half "white", so I'm not sure if it could happen since i'm Asian. Even though I have lighter eyes than most Asians I just don't know if there would be a lower chance for me to see a change in iris color because of my ethnicity. I'm doing the raw food diet because I just want to be healthy. I have a very poor diet so i'm expecting to see change in how I feel once I continue eating healthier.

(12-03-2014, 08:45 AM)annakoalabear Wrote:  Hey,

I'm new on this forum. I actually just signed up to contribute to this thread if you don't mind. I was wondering if my eye color could change to green or blue. My eye color is a medium to light brown with green rings and blue areas at the bottom of my iris. I'm half Korean half "white", so I'm not sure if it could happen since i'm Asian. Even though I have lighter eyes than most Asians I just don't know if there would be a lower chance for me to see a change in iris color because of my ethnicity. I'm doing the raw food diet because I just want to be healthy. I have a very poor diet so i'm expecting to see change in how I feel once I continue eating healthier.

Upload a picture of them if you can with a dig cam. It sounds like your eyes are like mine. I think you have a blue eye, you just need to lift and chelate those toxins out. Welcome to the forum!

Blue eyes. Well that would be interesting. I have a feeling if my eyes did change it would be like yours. Do you think that your eyes will change to blue? On my dads side my relatives have blue, hazel, and green eyes. My moms side is all brown. I wonder if my mom has a recessive gene for light eyes though since I have "hazel" eyes. Does your family have light eyes? The only thing i'm confused about all this is that brown eyes is better for protection from the sun. Wouldn't we want our eyes to darken no lighten? Don't you suspect something wrong is happening to you if your eyes are lightening? I'll do this diet and see what happens to my eyes. Will it work if I eat 80% raw food diet? I'll post pics later.

(12-03-2014, 07:08 PM)annakoalabear Wrote:  Blue eyes. Well that would be interesting. I have a feeling if my eyes did change it would be like yours. Do you think that your eyes will change to blue? On my dads side my relatives have blue, hazel, and green eyes. My moms side is all brown. I wonder if my mom has a recessive gene for light eyes though since I have "hazel" eyes. Does your family have light eyes? The only thing i'm confused about all this is that brown eyes is better for protection from the sun. Wouldn't we want our eyes to darken no lighten? Don't you suspect something wrong is happening to you if your eyes are lightening? I'll do this diet and see what happens to my eyes. Will it work if I eat 80% raw food diet? I'll post pics later.

As in solid blue? I have no idea if they will ever be but, I do believe my irises are genetically blue. I have blue splotches and rings appearing now that I have not seen before. They were always greenish. I see them now more than ever. I dont know if Ill ever be healthy enough to get to solid blue. I just have a lot of chelating to do,as I have mercury poisoning in the past (HM are known to change blue eyes to green). Both my parents have light eyes. My dad has Irises like mine (his dad bright blue /mom brown) and my mom has blue irises but a small brown ring (toxins) and her dad has bright blue and my grandma appears to have hazel.
Brown is just as common as blue. Its just keep reading that the blue eye genes have been mutated over time from the generations exposed to foods that they responded to in an allergic sense.

I read brown eyed genes are more pure. Brown eyes are less sensitive to the sun but blue eyes should be fine if the body is clean.

Those are my eyes. Haha, a bit creepyBlush. Anyways, as you can see it's pretty much brown unless you look really closely or look in the light.

(12-03-2014, 07:46 PM)annakoalabear Wrote:  Those are my eyes. Haha, a bit creepyBlush. Anyways, as you can see it's pretty much brown unless you look really closely or look in the light.

Your eyes are really pretty, you don't have to go fully raw, just stay away from gmo corn, gmo canola, pork, refined white sugar, gluten, dairy, pale yellow egg yolks, hard to pronounce chemicals, artificial food coloring, gmo soy, and don't for get to READ your labels! Be sure to have kale or collard greens, citrus, spinach, lettuce, apple, watermelon or cucumber and drink 8 cups of water a day. For Ice cream blend up bananas with vanilla powder or strawberry, for cheeses have coconut, seeded, almond, and more, I find that making mashed carrot, potato, taro, rice flour, or tapioca starch waffles beat those cravings for bread though you can always make your gluten soy and dairy free bread at home. Eating mostly can be boring. What do you think Angel (Tibetan113)?

I'm brown eyed, but I have a section In my left eye that Is the same color as your eyes.

(12-03-2014, 07:46 PM)annakoalabear Wrote:  Those are my eyes. Haha, a bit creepyBlush. Anyways, as you can see it's pretty much brown unless you look really closely or look in the light.

Your eyes are lovely! Shape and all Wink I do see blue specks in both. I did a watermelon (small) daily in addition to some regular foods when they were in season. I feel this brightened up my eyes alot. I think you may have blue underneath. So clean up that system. You should see them change in the months to come with the dietary changes. Like anonymous said, get those greens in and citrus in.

The more raw, the more and faster results you'll see.

My friend is on raw 80-100% of the time. She's getting results of lifting. Her mother has brown and her father has blue eyes. We are now seeing green specks instead ofgolden brown when before she started.

Its been 7 months. She got chronic issues like me so we know its going to be a while before dramatic changes.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Her eyes look more contrasted now. She has a dirty colon like most of us!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon