Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Results on High Raw - Post Your Results!

(24-02-2014, 08:07 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  The only thing I can see is your colon ring is darker than the rest of your iris. I don't know if I see greenish speck or if that is lighting. But, you def have some Rusty orange brownish hues that shouldn't be there. The outside of your iris looks lighter like a really light brown. Yeah try for a digital. Its much clearer.

So obviously, like most of us, we need to clean up what we eat daily. Colon,liver, kidneys, pacrease. What accumulated in that colon ring from what I have been reading, is likely to penetrate down into the other tissues /organs and show up in a spoke wheel fashion in the iris (radial streaks). That can give you an entirely diff color than what you really have.

I can't find my digital camera anywhere Sad I'll try to take clearer pictures from my phone in the upcoming days if i can't find digital camera.

Hi, I'm new to this board Smile
This thread got me interested in learning about our health through our eyes (and, of course, lightening/cleansing them). I have really dark brown eyes but they look like this with flash. Do you think I have true brown eyes? it looks like I have 2 shades of brown in my eyes. And I'm a little concerned about those yellow rings :S
I've just started juicing this week and haven't eaten any dairy product for 2 months (I was always slightly lactose intolerant anyways).
I wish I can see an iridologist and get my eyes analyzed Sad
I wonder if I can lighten my eyes to medium-light brown.

(02-03-2014, 03:05 AM)mj91 Wrote:  Hi, I'm new to this board Smile
This thread got me interested in learning about our health through our eyes (and, of course, lightening/cleansing them). I have really dark brown eyes but they look like this with flash. Do you think I have true brown eyes? it looks like I have 2 shades of brown in my eyes. And I'm a little concerned about those yellow rings :S
I've just started juicing this week and haven't eaten any dairy product for 2 months (I was always slightly lactose intolerant anyways).

Your iris is near identical to mine. Especially that 1st pic of the iris. You have some yellow streaks going around the iris, which is exactly what i have, except i don't have any idea what they mean lol.

(02-03-2014, 03:05 AM)mj91 Wrote:  Hi, I'm new to this board Smile

I think you def dont have such dark brown eyes either. They look like they are a very light brown underneath right now, but you never know, when you start cleansing by nutrition, they can reveal greenish blue wanting to break through (like mine) and that means you actually have blue!
Taking another look, you look like you might have green there (that's a good sign for acidity over a blue iris, but too early to tell). An iridologist will tell though.

So, like Cap's eyes, you also have some orange and brown that needs to be detoxified (colon especially).

Time for an update:

Its just a small one. I feel like I have slightly more blue revealing and yellow and orange lifting. Here is an updated pic. I noticed my blue speck widening.

the far right pic is this past week and the left one is this morning in brighter sun light.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(02-03-2014, 06:03 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Time for an update:

Its just a small one. I feel like I have slightly more blue revealing and yellow and orange lifting. Here is an updated pic. I noticed my blue speck widening.

the far right pic is this past week and the left one is this morning in brighter sun light.

You have beautiful, stunning eyes Smile The eye colour that you have right now is probably the one that i'm aiming for (If i can get there).

Well i won't be posting new pictures of my iris just yet as i can't find my digital camera. However i may post a couple of pics in a week/two weeks time if i have any progress.

Also the brown-ish orangey hues that i have. How would you detoxify them? i've never finding out on google why those hues come up and how to get rid of them, but i can't find any information that is useful :/

(04-03-2014, 10:44 AM)Cappato Wrote:  

You have beautiful, stunning eyes Smile The eye colour that you have right now is probably the one that i'm aiming for (If i can get there).

Well i won't be posting new pictures of my iris just yet as i can't find my digital camera. However i may post a couple of pics in a week/two weeks time if i have any progress.

Also the brown-ish orangey hues that i have. How would you detoxify them? i've never finding out on google why those hues come up and how to get rid of them, but i can't find any information that is useful :/

Thank You!

I keep reading those orangey brown hues are from colon issues. I read sugar/carb metabolism is compromised when the colon ring has these colors. When it gets bad with in time (chronic condition), it gets all over the the iris (penetrating/affecting different organs in the body, covering the the whole iris with these nasties.

Check this link out: http://consciousnourishment.org/2013/10/...egan-diet/

So anyone with brown eyes, just may be toxic and actually have blue, its how common they really are. I read the generations of blue eyed people took that long to give these destroyed inherited genes to their children, so we can be born with these genetic weaknesses and never know till we clean up our diets and toxin exposures. It all starts in the gut. I guess the the brown eyed folks have better iris constitution because they're diets where more pure. The europeans that explored and colonized all over the world were eating foods, they're genotype were unfamiliar with, and is suspected they may have more sensitivity to these different foods than say, a tribesman. Man messed with the natural foods so that too, will mess up anyone's gut over time (generations).

I suppose you can act like you are back in the caveman era and only eat foods in their whole state , like paleo (which is what Im doing now with raw) or you can go vegan for a few months and then eat meat but grassfed.

Look into diabetes I or II. Insulin resistance. Pancreas issues. Liver cleansing is good,(herbs and teas). You would prob have to stop eating wheat products and go gluten free. Or at least eat non gmo foods. Ill be honest, its so hard to do at first but once you create good habits, its easier, I find it.

I do lettuce wrapped burgers with no cheese, gosh I miss dairy.

I could of sworn I was born with dark brown eyes! I was formula fed (soy) and I never ate good. But they lightened around 12 years old. That was a time I hardly ate breads/pastas ( I just didnt crave that other than a croissant), but I did eat non gmo corn and heavy starches like potatos alot. I can now see, I wasn't metabolizing sugars well at all. FullyRawKristina (check out her youtube channel) had hypoglycemia with the same type of eyes I had before the changes. I too had hypoglycemia. So I guess its common with these type of genetics. Now my irises are changing a lot like hers.

So, I truly believe in health dietary changes to clean up the body and it showing up in the iris.

I now just do fruit smoothies in the morning till lunch and some meat and greens for dinner. I am not doing much rice right now and mainly focused on cleansing till this orange and brown goes.

This site talks of the colors and what they mean:
http://estherlamnyam.com/iridology-color...ey-mean-2/

The simplest way to clean up a diet is to just eat whole foods in their natural or raw state. You can do this 70% and see changes. But of course the more you go, the more results you get and faster.

(04-03-2014, 11:19 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  

Thank You!

I keep reading those orangey brown hues are from colon issues. I read sugar/carb metabolism is compromised when the colon ring has these colors. When it gets bad with in time (chronic condition), it gets all over the the iris (penetrating/affecting different organs in the body, covering the the whole iris with these nasties.

So anyone with brown eyes, just may be toxic and actually have blue, its how common they really are. I read the generations of blue eyed people took that long to give these destroyed inherited genes to their children, so we can be born with these genetic weaknesses and never know till we clean up our diets and toxin exposures. It all starts in the gut. I guess the the brown eyed folks have better iris constitution because they're diets where more pure. The europeans that explored and colonized all over the world were eating foods, they're genotype were unfamiliar with, and is suspected they may have more sensitivity to these different foods than say, a tribesman. Man messed with the natural foods so that too, will mess up anyone's gut over time (generations).

I suppose you can act like you are back in the caveman era and only eat foods in their whole state , like paleo (which is what Im doing now with raw) or you can go vegan for a few months and then eat meat but grassfed.

Look into diabetes I or II. Insulin resistance. Pancreas issues. Liver cleansing is good,(herbs and teas). You would prob have to stop eating wheat products and go gluten free. Or at least eat non gmo foods. Ill be honest, its so hard to do at first but once you create good habits, its easier, I find it.

I could of sworn I was born with dark brown eyes! I was formula fed (soy) and I never ate good. But they lightened around 12 years old. That was a time I hardly ate breads/pastas ( I just didnt crave that other than a croissant), but I did eat non gmo corn and heavy starches like potatos alot. I can now see, I wasn't metabolizing sugars well at all. FullyRawKristina (check out her youtube channel) had hypoglycemia with the same type of eyes I had before the changes. I too had hypoglycemia. So I guess its common with these type of genetics. Now my irises are changing a lot like hers.

So, I truly believe in health dietary changes to clean up the body and it showing up in the iris.

I now just do fruit smoothies in the morning till lunch and some meat and greens for dinner. I am not doing much rice right now and mainly focused on cleansing till this orange and brown goes.

The simplest way to clean up a diet is to just eat whole foods in their natural or raw state. You can do this 70% and see changes. But of course the more you go, the more results you get and faster.

A lot of information. Thanks!

Yeah I miss dairy & wheat so much And I'm only like 1-2 weeks in lol Sad I miss eating cheese, bread and it's hard to stay away from them epically when some of my friends go to subways after college lol,

I totally know the feeling! I do coco meat/nut cheese. Its hits that craving. You can go to a health food store and get a coconut vegan culture (refridgerated) and start making your own cheeses/yogurts with it. All you need is one to get started and never have buy again as long as you save a part of that previous batch for using in the new one everytime. This help alot.

(06-03-2014, 10:30 PM)Cappato Wrote:  
(04-03-2014, 11:19 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  

Thank You!

A lot of information. Thanks!

Yeah I miss dairy & wheat so much And I'm only like 1-2 weeks in lol Sad I miss eating cheese, bread and it's hard to stay away from them epically when some of my friends go to subways after college lol,

(06-03-2014, 11:17 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  I totally know the feeling! I do coco meat/nut cheese. Its hits that craving. You can go to a health food store and get a coconut vegan culture (refridgerated) and start making your own cheeses/yogurts with it. All you need is one to get started and never have buy again as long as you save a part of that previous batch for using in the new one everytime. This help alot

Thanks for the tip. I shall try implementing it into my diet from next week.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon