Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Results on High Raw - Post Your Results!

(18-01-2014, 12:12 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  So I thought I'd update a bit. Still doing raw with paleo. But I do eat brown rice. I have been sick this week so excuse the madness but here is my latest pic:

I do plan on seeing an iridologist soon to find out what I need to clear up and heal.

From what I have been researching, I've got a dirty colon and problems digesting carbs and sugar imbalance. I may have sulfur build up.

Not much change in my skin which is devastating. I am starting to experiment with juicing potato and trying out new probiotics.

I haven't had red meat in a month and a half. I don't know if this matters but I'm not purposely away from it. I just prefer grassfed if I'm going to eat it and haven't been able to buy. I'm still going to eat red meat no matter what.

Nope!! No potato there! VERY pretty, hun!! Cute face!! Me like!! You look almost exactly like someone I love VERY much!! You could practically be twin sisters!!

Anyone wanT to explain to why wheat/gluten or even dairy should be avoided? What affect does it have on your eyes?

(15-02-2014, 04:34 PM)Cappato Wrote:  Anyone wanT to explain to why wheat/gluten or even dairy should be avoided? What affect does it have on your eyes?

The dairy creates mucus in the body according to TCM and I know it shows up in the iris as whitish yellow coloring over a true iris color and the wheat will create chronic malabsorption over time. The color is often a nasty rusty brown,reddish-orange hues and it usually shows up in the colon ring that leaks through all the tissue areas all over the iris, depending on how bad it is. If its generations in, you can inheret these mixed eye types or two tone like I have. So many people have them and dont realize it.

(15-02-2014, 04:41 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(15-02-2014, 04:34 PM)Cappato Wrote:  Anyone wanT to explain to why wheat/gluten or even dairy should be avoided? What affect does it have on your eyes?

The dairy creates mucus in the body according to TCM and I know it shows up in the iris as whitish yellow coloring over a true iris color and the wheat will create chronic malabsorption over time. The color is often a nasty rusty brown,reddish-orange hues and it usually shows up in the colon ring that leaks through all the tissue areas all over the iris, depending on how bad it is. If its generations in, you can inheret these mixed eye types or two tone like I have. So many people have them and dont realize it.

Well my diet is kinda high in wheat as is my family's. I've noticed these rings around in my brown eyes, but I'm wondering whether having 1 cooked meal that may contain wheat a day be fine?

Also I'll try and upload a couple of pics of my eyes once I get a few pics in the sun, the UK weather is so crap right now lol Sad

Interesting, please post, id love to see these rings. What color are they would you say?

Mixed irises should not eat wheat, period. These genetics are weak and cannot handle gluten or any protein that is similar and no one should eat gmo anything.

I dont know what you have. True brown irises generally have stronger fiber constitution and may be able to handle things like wheat.
But take a mixed iris and drop things like processed sugars, wheat and conventional dairy, it changes dramatically.

Dark brown eyes are generally thought to be light brown eyes where you can see the pupil.
As far as your diet changes, I can't really say in your case, we'd have to take a look at your eyes.
I wish we had an iridologist here. They would be able to read our eyes for us and tell us what we really in fact have and what we should eat/ drop eating.

(16-02-2014, 01:48 PM)Cappato Wrote:  

Well my diet is kinda high in wheat as is my family's. I've noticed these rings around in my brown eyes, but I'm wondering whether having 1 cooked meal that may contain wheat a day be fine?

Also I'll try and upload a couple of pics of my eyes once I get a few pics in the sun, the UK weather is so crap right now lol Sad

I haven't noticed much change so I had not done an update. I will when cleansing is more apparent. But I am on a stricter diet due to hashis so, it should be sooner than later. I am noticing brighter blue stress rings revealing, so that's a good sign! I have a goldish speck in my colon ring, I think that amber brown is breaking up slowly.

Here is a cool link for iridology basics for anyone interested. I just found it!

http://www.hipforums.com/newforums/forum....php?f=523

(16-02-2014, 11:38 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Interesting, please post, id love to see these rings. What color are they would you say?

Mixed irises should not eat wheat, period. These genetics are weak and cannot handle gluten or any protein that is similar and no one should eat gmo anything.

I dont know what you have. True brown irises generally have stronger fiber constitution and may be able to handle things like wheat.
But take a mixed iris and drop things like processed sugars, wheat and conventional dairy, it changes dramatically.

Dark brown eyes are generally thought to be light brown eyes where you can see the pupil.
As far as your diet changes, I can't really say in your case, we'd have to take a look at your eyes.
I wish we had an iridologist here. They would be able to read our eyes for us and tell us what we really in fact have and what we should eat/ drop eating.

Well here are a few pictures of my eyes as of now:

[Image: 357ir0o.jpg][Image: 5jsi7k.jpg][Image: 11103uq.jpg]

I don't if i have a mixed iris or just light brown eyes. But i'll try and take a pic of my eyes in the sun soon. The sun keeps coming out while i'm in class or when i'm busy lol.

(24-02-2014, 04:23 PM)Cappato Wrote:  
(16-02-2014, 11:38 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Interesting, please post, id love to see these rings. What color are they would you say?

I don't if i have a mixed iris or just light brown eyes. But i'll try and take a pic of my eyes in the sun soon. The sun keeps coming out while i'm in class or when i'm busy lol.

Did you use a camera phone? Do you happen to have a digital camera? I cant see the details of your eyes. Id be able to see if you have it if you shine a bright light in your iris taken with a good camera. I don't think you have true dark brown eyes that's for sure.

(24-02-2014, 04:51 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  

(15-02-2014, 04:41 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  The dairy creates mucus in the body according to TCM and I know it shows up in the iris as whitish yellow coloring over a true iris color and the wheat will create chronic malabsorption over time. The color is often a nasty rusty brown,reddish-orange hues and it usually shows up in the colon ring that leaks through all the tissue areas all over the iris, depending on how bad it is. If its generations in, you can inheret these mixed eye types or two tone like I have. So many people have them and dont realize it.

Did you use a camera phone? Do you happen to have a digital camera? I cant see the details of your eyes. Id be able to see if you have it if you shine a bright light in your iris taken with a good camera. I don't think you have true dark brown eyes that's for sure.

Yep I used a camera phone, I will try to find my digital camera but bear in mind I haven't used for quite a long time now so I don't know if I'll be able to find. It :/.

If I can't find it, I'll try uploading some clearer pictures of my iris.

(24-02-2014, 07:43 PM)Cappato Wrote:  
(24-02-2014, 04:51 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  

(16-02-2014, 01:48 PM)Cappato Wrote:  Well my diet is kinda high in wheat as is my family's. I've noticed these rings around in my brown eyes, but I'm wondering whether having 1 cooked meal that may contain wheat a day be fine?

If I can't find it, I'll try uploading some clearer pictures of my iris.

Yep I used a camera phone, I will try to find my digital camera but bear in mind I haven't used for quite a long time now so I don't know if I'll be able to find. It :/.

The only thing I can see is your colon ring is darker than the rest of your iris. I don't know if I see greenish speck or if that is lighting. But, you def have some Rusty orange brownish hues that shouldn't be there. The outside of your iris looks lighter like a really light brown. Yeah try for a digital. Its much clearer.

So obviously, like most of us, we need to clean up what we eat daily. Colon,liver, kidneys, pacrease. What accumulated in that colon ring from what I have been reading, is likely to penetrate down into the other tissues /organs and show up in a spoke wheel fashion in the iris (radial streaks). That can give you an entirely diff color than what you really have.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon