Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Results on High Raw - Post Your Results!

(25-05-2014, 07:42 PM)Anonymouss Wrote:  
(04-05-2014, 11:12 PM)Puffy123 Wrote:  
(02-05-2014, 08:06 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  So sorry I did not keep up here. I have been so busy! Anyways,
glad to see you guys are experimenting with raw food!
I am 50/50 right now.

I am reading fats like avocados and milk, nuts, possibly eggs are mucus forming, and to never eat these foods! WTH!! I dont think so, I am not giving up my foods. I have seen my eyes change with a small amount of effort, I will prob only temp not eat avocados only on certain cleansing times.
I read on paleo forums that raw egg consumption lightened the irises of a few of those who have experimented with it.

I want to experiment with it as well. I need the protein any way.

I notice my stress rings show blue hues and truly believe that is my real eye color and I have noticed through out these months of eating cleaner, that the blue is getting more noticeable.

I dont think that eating crappy for one day will noticeably change your eyes. I think it takes much longer than that.

I don't like milk or eggs so it's quiet easy for me to stay away from them haha.

I have been eating fully raw on 1 day and then 70-80% raw on the other day. The the other 30% consists of a bit of junk food eg chocolate (which contains egg & dairy lol. I want to try to and cut chocolate out of my diet and just have it as an occasional treat. Aside from junk food I may eat stuff like pasta or meat.

Looking at the pics you've uploaded of your iris, it seems to be getting lighter & lighter but the progress is slowing (maybe that happens to everyone?) I can definitely see a blue colour around the edges of your iris which weren't there before. You have like a mixed iris consisting of blue, green & brown that's awesome lol.

Also can these stress rings lighten in colour? I've been searching about this everywhere and I couldn't find anything...the picture I posted before is similar to my iris, I have the same yellow rings running around my iris, and I don't know if they are stress rings or something else.

This thread has gone cold.. REFRESH!

Eggs r actually fine, they won't make u stink If u were to eat healthy for days. If u eat unhealthy and eat eggs off course they r gonna stand out. Eggs have sulfur, which good 4 the eye color change, just like the broccoli family as well as onions and garlic.

When I crave chocolate I mix a table spoon of unsweetened cocoa powder with honey.

The rings show what hue you have underneath, but they r not that accurate cause even the stress lines could be even lighter.

Ok thanks for the help. Smile

I've noticed my eyes lightened slightly while I've been raw, found this out when I stopped being raw for a couple of days and I noticed my iris darken a bit. Maybe I do have green hues underneath the stress rings.

Btw my friend also wants to know whether her eyes can lighten, I don't have any pictures of her iris yet, she should be sending them to me soon, but while she hasn't her iris looks like this:

[Image: oWILr.jpg]

She has the same stress rings but instead there's like 2-4 rings in each eye. I don't know if those are stress rings or not and would they will be able to lighten to hazel/greeny brown colour?

(01-06-2014, 11:37 PM)Puffy123 Wrote:  
(02-05-2014, 08:06 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  So sorry I did not keep up here. I have been so busy! Anyways,
I am 50/50 right now.

I am reading fats like avocados and milk, nuts, possibly eggs are mucus forming, and to never eat these foods! WTH!! I dont think so, I am not giving up my foods. I have seen my eyes change with a small amount of effort, I will prob only temp not eat avocados only on certain cleansing times.
I read on paleo forums that raw egg consumption lightened the irises of a few of those who have experimented with it.

I notice my stress rings show blue hues and truly believe that is my real eye color and I have noticed through out these months of eating cleaner, that the blue is getting more noticeable.

I dont think that eating crappy for one day will noticeably change your eyes. I think it takes much longer than that.

I don't like milk or eggs so it's quiet easy for me to stay away from them haha.

I have been eating fully raw on 1 day and then 70-80% raw on the other day. The the other 30% consists of a bit of junk food eg chocolate (which contains egg & dairy lol. I want to try to and cut chocolate out of my diet and just have it as an occasional treat. Aside from junk food I may eat stuff like pasta or meat.

Looking at the pics you've uploaded of your iris, it seems to be getting lighter & lighter but the progress is slowing (maybe that happens to everyone?) I can definitely see a blue colour around the edges of your iris which weren't there before. You have like a mixed iris consisting of blue, green & brown that's awesome lol.

Also can these stress rings lighten in colour? I've been searching about this everywhere and I couldn't find anything...the picture I posted before is similar to my iris, I have the same yellow rings running around my iris, and I don't know if they are stress rings or something else.

Eggs r actually fine, they won't make u stink If u were to eat healthy for days. If u eat unhealthy and eat eggs off course they r gonna stand out. Eggs have sulfur, which good 4 the eye color change, just like the broccoli family as well as onions and garlic.

When I crave chocolate I mix a table spoon of unsweetened cocoa powder with honey.

The rings show what hue you have underneath, but they r not that accurate cause even the stress lines could be even lighter.

I've noticed my eyes lightened slightly while I've been raw, found this out when I stopped being raw for a couple of days and I noticed my iris darken a bit. Maybe I do have green hues underneath the stress rings.

Btw my friend also wants to know whether her eyes can lighten, I don't have any pictures of her iris yet, she should be sending them to me soon, but while she hasn't her iris looks like this:

She has the same stress rings but instead there's like 2-4 rings in each eye. I don't know if those are stress rings or not and would they will be able to lighten to hazel/greeny brown colour?

It closely resembles like my eyes. I have sectoral heterochromia, which Is a section that's amber colored. Which Is the color I want!

(03-06-2014, 02:40 AM)Anonymouss Wrote:  
I am 50/50 right now.

It closely resembles like my eyes. I have sectoral heterochromia, which Is a section that's amber colored. Which Is the color I want!

I've never seen any iridology article or iridologist talk about amber eyes. Can they lighten to like hazel green eyes etc..I know to have amber eyes you need yellow pigments in the eyes which is different to the usual pigments right?

(03-06-2014, 11:34 PM)Puffy123 Wrote:  
(03-06-2014, 02:40 AM)Anonymouss Wrote:  
(04-05-2014, 11:12 PM)Puffy123 Wrote:  I don't like milk or eggs so it's quiet easy for me to stay away from them haha.

I've never seen any iridology article or iridologist talk about amber eyes. Can they lighten to like hazel green eyes etc..I know to have amber eyes you need yellow pigments in the eyes which is different to the usual pigments right?

Well. Its believed all this time there are only two true colors: light golden brown and medium blue (though tones vary slightly).

Yellow over a light brown iris can and often come across as ambery.

Wow its been a while since my last post. Sorry! I have just been busy and in between moving. I haven't noticed any dramatic changes, but I do feel my overall tones have lightened or brightened even more.

I am seeing more tiny specks of vibrant blue peaking through. I still eat red meat but no refined sugars 99% of the time, no dairy. My iron and vit D are good. And my recent tests for everything general us in range. I get plenty of sun here in the desert so, I'm the darkest in skin tone I've ever been.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(04-06-2014, 01:35 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Wow its been a while since my last post. Sorry! I have just been busy and in between moving. I haven't noticed any dramatic changes, but I do feel my overall tones have lightened or brightened even more.

I am seeing more tiny specks of vibrant blue peaking through. I still eat red meat but no refined sugars 99% of the time, no dairy. My iron and vit D are good. And my recent tests for everything general us in range. I get plenty of sun here in the desert so, I'm the darkest in skin tone I've ever been.

Angel, your eyes just so beautiful. I'm sure you get that a lot. I'm think of going paleo all the way. Perhaps with rice n beans. Cut out the brown sugar.

Breakfast?

Brunch?

Lunch?

Dessert?

Dinner?

Snacks?

Drinks? Water, fruit juices.

(05-06-2014, 01:09 AM)Anonymouss Wrote:  
(04-06-2014, 01:35 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Wow its been a while since my last post. Sorry! I have just been busy and in between moving. I haven't noticed any dramatic changes, but I do feel my overall tones have lightened or brightened even more.

Angel, your eyes just so beautiful. I'm sure you get that a lot. I'm think of going paleo all the way. Perhaps with rice n beans. Cut out the brown sugar.

Breakfast? Raw egg/ bananas vanilla extract with cinnamon or plain or mint (shake)

Brunch? Gf bread with 1 egg cooked and maple syrup/ grass fed butter

Lunch? Chicken curry/ sandwich/organic red meat n sweet potatos

Dessert? Watermelon w/ kale

Dinner? Chipotle/ vegan sushi! Or potato salad with maple turkey bacon

Snacks? Coconut bar/ gf seeded crackers and raw sprouted hummus with goji

Drinks? Water, fruit juices. Cherry juice no sugar added/ cocowater.

Thank you dear! I feel rice and beans are fine IMO. I think its more of detoxing while getting the nutrients you need. The above is just an example of what I do often.

(05-06-2014, 01:26 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(05-06-2014, 01:09 AM)Anonymouss Wrote:  

Breakfast? Raw egg/ bananas vanilla extract with cinnamon or plain or mint (shake)

Brunch? Gf bread with 1 egg cooked and maple syrup/ grass fed butter

Lunch? Chicken curry/ sandwich/organic red meat n sweet potatos

Dessert? Watermelon w/ kale

Dinner? Chipotle/ vegan sushi! Or potato salad with maple turkey bacon

Snacks? Coconut bar/ gf seeded crackers and raw sprouted hummus with goji

Drinks? Water, fruit juices. Cherry juice no sugar added/ cocowater.

Thank you dear! I feel rice and beans are fine IMO. I think its more of detoxing while getting the nutrients you need. The above is just an example of what I do often.

I'm trying to stay away from dairy. I'm gonna do the shake for breakfast! I usually have a green smoothie for breakfast with kale n apple n passionfruit. I kinda have It daily. I'm just have It as a regular drink for now on.

I want to stay away from most grains, but I love rice and beans to much. I think sprouted beans n quinoa Is paleo. I love those gf crackers from Costco! I wanna try all of those recipes soon.

Peruvian beans are the bomb!
I put those in a crock pot with garlic cloves. I eat beans mixed with ground beef.
Since I love heavy foods, I often eat Thai curries since it calls for cocomilk.

one of my favorite Indian dishes I am going to make is baingan bharta.

Its roasted eggplant with peas and spices and so delicious! I am prob going to stick with 50/50 from now on and do detox herbs with nutritional supps till I can get healthy.

Also, I think the raw eggs are benefiting me. My stomach is more flat now!

I'm gonna cut out legumes n rice n go paleo.

I made taro flour from sun dried graded taro In the blender. Great paleo wheat substitute! I used It pancakes.

I love thai curry, specially red duck curry. I wanna grow galangal n kaffir lime. I already have lemongrass growing.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon