Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Results on High Raw - Post Your Results!

okay, I see what you mean. I am going to experiment with citrus and melons for cleansing the liver, gall bladder and pancreas. I am happy to get this in my budget this season. They are so cheap at the 99 only stores and the rinds are so thick, being non organic is not an issue.

I think my results were quicker because of the liver flushing I was doing. I read on some forums that many experience lightening after they flush.

I did a quart of lemon-cucumber-kale n spinach with coco water. Its pretty good. Im learning, I dont like mixing my greens with my fruits too much at all.

Ill prob just continue to do 75% raw and one cooked meal from here. I got a little faint yesterday from just drinking juices for two days straight. I think its the heat. Im not getting enough water. I did better with the coco water fasting in the winter.

Right now I can't find my digital camera anywhere so I can't take clear pictures of my iris, I'll try to take a clear picture with my iPhone 5s if I can. I've just found this iris on the internet which closely resembles mine.

[Image: beauty-blue-eyeshadow-brown-eyes-make-ma...340762.jpg]

The rings around my eyes have become more prominent and more rings have appeared since I started eating 70% raw.

I've read some of the links you've put on here and it talks about nerve rings around the iris. could it be that, that's what they are??? but the rings have become more prominent since i started eating raw food...

any idea of what those rings show?

Hello!
I've been reading all the comments and I have to say I love reading them. Thanks for all the info, but I have a couple of question tho...
I'm a vegetarian, I stop eating meat a year ago. I do eat other animals products like cheese, milk and couples of eggs once in a while... and my question is... would I have the same results as a person who eat raw food?
I do noticed a couple of changes, for example, I don't know if is just me, but before I was a vegetarian my eyes were fully brown, between light and dark brown. But now they are around the pupil light brown and on the edges are like brown with a little bit yellow sort of the picture the last person just posted. I'll try to upload a pic so you guys can tell me, may be is just my mind. But yeah mainly thats my question, do you guys think I have a chance to change my eyes' color? Also most of my family members have hazel eyes, and just a few have lighter eyes like greern or even blue.
Thanks for all the info and I'll try to upload the pics soon and I'll be looking forward to read all your comments. Thanks!

(20-04-2014, 03:24 AM)chocolat Wrote:  Hello!
I've been reading all the comments and I have to say I love reading them. Thanks for all the info, but I have a couple of question tho...
I'm a vegetarian, I stop eating meat a year ago. I do eat other animals products like cheese, milk and couples of eggs once in a while... and my question is... would I have the same results as a person who eat raw food?
I do noticed a couple of changes, for example, I don't know if is just me, but before I was a vegetarian my eyes were fully brown, between light and dark brown. But now they are around the pupil light brown and on the edges are like brown with a little bit yellow sort of the picture the last person just posted. I'll try to upload a pic so you guys can tell me, may be is just my mind. But yeah mainly thats my question, do you guys think I have a chance to change my eyes' color? Also most of my family members have hazel eyes, and just a few have lighter eyes like greern or even blue.
Thanks for all the info and I'll try to upload the pics soon and I'll be looking forward to read all your comments. Thanks!

I'm sure if most of your diet is raw fruits,vegetables,nuts etc.. you'll see a change in your eye color. You should probably just have dairy once a week.

Hey,

I've been eating more fruits and veggies more than usual lately. Before I ate about 40-50% or less raw and Korean food. I first noticed that my acne all went away. I also haven't been drinking milk at all for the past few weeks except today one cup because I felt I should since it's apparently good for you. This week I've been eating pretty terribly and I've been feeling pretty lethargic and have been breaking out on my face. I'm going to try eating breakfast and lunch fully raw and dinner Korean food since Korean food is mainly just vegetables, soup, rice, seafood, etc. So here are changes in my eye color that wasn't there before( I look at my eye color like 2 days a week):

Right eye:
Little green "stripe" radiating out of pupil
Medium yellowish stripe radiating out of pupil all the way to the end of my iris ( Am I making sense?) which is noticeable in poor lighting. I actually just noticed this now and it shocked me when I looked at my eye.
Little green areas showing up
The green color of my eye that was there before extended more to the right so I have more green in my eye
Yellow lines around limbal ring

Left eye (haven't looked at it much)
More yellow rings

I'm not going to take a picture because you won't notice a difference and I want to take a picture when I see a drastic difference. I promise I'll take a picture (good quality too..not the webcam one last time haha). If my eye color doesn't change any more then I'll know this raw food diet thing has no effect on eye color and the changes I saw so far was probably from just my craziness or that it only makes a slight difference in eye color, since I swear those instances above were not in my eye before.

I feel like my eyes will change color once I eat more raw.
The reason why my eye color is probably hazel is because I eat the crappiest fast food and I have a sensitive digestive system that never takes it well.. I always get stomach pain or diarrhea(not funAngry). Also, I've always been known in my family as being a milk addict even though now i'm grossed out by it and lactose intolerant(mostly from cheese though)....which yeah I knew for a while but was in denial.( People can become lactose intolerant later in life) So maybe once I eat foods that won't make my body feel like shit, I'll see more change in my eye color..just maybe.

(30-04-2014, 07:55 AM)annakoalabear Wrote:  Hey,

I've been eating more fruits and veggies more than usual lately. Before I ate about 40-50% or less raw and Korean food. I first noticed that my acne all went away. I also haven't been drinking milk at all for the past few weeks except today one cup because I felt I should since it's apparently good for you. This week I've been eating pretty terribly and I've been feeling pretty lethargic and have been breaking out on my face. I'm going to try eating breakfast and lunch fully raw and dinner Korean food since Korean food is mainly just vegetables, soup, rice, seafood, etc. So here are changes in my eye color that wasn't there before( I look at my eye color like 2 days a week):

Right eye:
Little green "stripe" radiating out of pupil
Medium yellowish stripe radiating out of pupil all the way to the end of my iris ( Am I making sense?) which is noticeable in poor lighting. I actually just noticed this now and it shocked me when I looked at my eye.
Little green areas showing up
The green color of my eye that was there before extended more to the right so I have more green in my eye
Yellow lines around limbal ring

Left eye (haven't looked at it much)
More yellow rings

I'm not going to take a picture because you won't notice a difference and I want to take a picture when I see a drastic difference. I promise I'll take a picture (good quality too..not the webcam one last time haha). If my eye color doesn't change any more then I'll know this raw food diet thing has no effect on eye color and the changes I saw so far was probably from just my craziness or that it only makes a slight difference in eye color, since I swear those instances above were not in my eye before.

I feel like my eyes will change color once I eat more raw.
The reason why my eye color is probably hazel is because I eat the crappiest fast food and I have a sensitive digestive system that never takes it well.. I always get stomach pain or diarrhea(not funAngry). Also, I've always been known in my family as being a milk addict even though now i'm grossed out by it and lactose intolerant(mostly from cheese though)....which yeah I knew for a while but was in denial.( People can become lactose intolerant later in life) So maybe once I eat foods that won't make my body feel like shit, I'll see more change in my eye color..just maybe.

I too have been getting more and more yellow rings around my iris, yesterday I ate a bit of fast food (couldn't fight the urge not to have it :/) and when I looked at my iris some of the yellow rings disappeared?

I've been reading from the links posted in the thread and there are these nerve rings that people get in there iris, I'm sure I don't have them since the rings are actually changing depending on what I eat.

Also can anyone tell me how long would it take to see a drastic change like from brown - hazel? also how would you know if the liver cleanse is working?

So sorry I did not keep up here. I have been so busy! Anyways,
glad to see you guys are experimenting with raw food!
I am 50/50 right now.

I am reading fats like avocados and milk, nuts, possibly eggs are mucus forming, and to never eat these foods! WTH!! I dont think so, I am not giving up my foods. I have seen my eyes change with a small amount of effort, I will prob only temp not eat avocados only on certain cleansing times.
I read on paleo forums that raw egg consumption lightened the irises of a few of those who have experimented with it.

I want to experiment with it as well. I need the protein any way.

I notice my stress rings show blue hues and truly believe that is my real eye color and I have noticed through out these months of eating cleaner, that the blue is getting more noticeable.

I dont think that eating crappy for one day will noticeably change your eyes. I think it takes much longer than that.

(02-05-2014, 08:06 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  So sorry I did not keep up here. I have been so busy! Anyways,
I am 50/50 right now.

I am reading fats like avocados and milk, nuts, possibly eggs are mucus forming, and to never eat these foods! WTH!! I dont think so, I am not giving up my foods. I have seen my eyes change with a small amount of effort, I will prob only temp not eat avocados only on certain cleansing times.
I read on paleo forums that raw egg consumption lightened the irises of a few of those who have experimented with it.

I notice my stress rings show blue hues and truly believe that is my real eye color and I have noticed through out these months of eating cleaner, that the blue is getting more noticeable.

I dont think that eating crappy for one day will noticeably change your eyes. I think it takes much longer than that.

I don't like milk or eggs so it's quiet easy for me to stay away from them haha.

I have been eating fully raw on 1 day and then 70-80% raw on the other day. The the other 30% consists of a bit of junk food eg chocolate (which contains egg & dairy lol. I want to try to and cut chocolate out of my diet and just have it as an occasional treat. Aside from junk food I may eat stuff like pasta or meat.

Looking at the pics you've uploaded of your iris, it seems to be getting lighter & lighter but the progress is slowing (maybe that happens to everyone?) I can definitely see a blue colour around the edges of your iris which weren't there before. You have like a mixed iris consisting of blue, green & brown that's awesome lol.

Also can these stress rings lighten in colour? I've been searching about this everywhere and I couldn't find anything...the picture I posted before is similar to my iris, I have the same yellow rings running around my iris, and I don't know if they are stress rings or something else.

(04-05-2014, 11:12 PM)Puffy123 Wrote:  
(02-05-2014, 08:06 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  So sorry I did not keep up here. I have been so busy! Anyways,
I am 50/50 right now.

I don't like milk or eggs so it's quiet easy for me to stay away from them haha.

I have been eating fully raw on 1 day and then 70-80% raw on the other day. The the other 30% consists of a bit of junk food eg chocolate (which contains egg & dairy lol. I want to try to and cut chocolate out of my diet and just have it as an occasional treat. Aside from junk food I may eat stuff like pasta or meat.

Looking at the pics you've uploaded of your iris, it seems to be getting lighter & lighter but the progress is slowing (maybe that happens to everyone?) I can definitely see a blue colour around the edges of your iris which weren't there before. You have like a mixed iris consisting of blue, green & brown that's awesome lol.

Also can these stress rings lighten in colour? I've been searching about this everywhere and I couldn't find anything...the picture I posted before is similar to my iris, I have the same yellow rings running around my iris, and I don't know if they are stress rings or something else.

This thread has gone cold.. REFRESH!

Eggs r actually fine, they won't make u stink If u were to eat healthy for days. If u eat unhealthy and eat eggs off course they r gonna stand out. Eggs have sulfur, which good 4 the eye color change, just like the broccoli family as well as onions and garlic.

When I crave chocolate I mix a table spoon of unsweetened cocoa powder with honey.

The rings show what hue you have underneath, but they r not that accurate cause even the stress lines could be even lighter.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon