Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Results on High Raw - Post Your Results!

[quote='Puffy123' pid='108672' dateline='1396879890']
Hi,

I'm new to this forum but i've been following this thread for a couple of days now. And i have a few questions to ask if you don't mind.
- Tibetan123 how long did it take for you to see results of your eye colour changing?
- Can true brown eyes also lighten if someone with them goes on a fullyraw diet? if so, how light would they be able to go? (I would appreciate it if someone could post pictures of true brown & the iris after undergoing the fullyraw diet)

I'm half white & half middle eastern. And both sides of my family have light irises in their family. My mother and her grandparents & siblings have blue/green/hazel eyes. Whereas only a few have light eyes on my father's side (his mother has blue/green eyes, my father has gold brownish eyes etc)

I will post a pic of my iris as soon as possible, but i don't think i have a true brown iris as i have these yellow undertones.

It took 8 months to see noticeable changes(where others said something).
If look at this whole thread, you'll find my friends eyes I have been posting pictures of. She has had people comment on them and I'd say 8 months as well for her. She's got bluish green revealing now. But she went 80-100%raw. Before it was just gold specks here n there. Its very possible you have either very light brown eyes or blue eyes.

(07-04-2014, 03:11 PM)Puffy123 Wrote:  Hi,

I'm new to this forum but i've been following this thread for a couple of days now. And i have a few questions to ask if you don't mind.
- Tibetan123 how long did it take for you to see results of your eye colour changing?
- Can true brown eyes also lighten if someone with them goes on a fullyraw diet? if so, how light would they be able to go? (I would appreciate it if someone could post pictures of true brown & the iris after undergoing the fullyraw diet)

I'm half white & half middle eastern. And both sides of my family have light irises in their family. My mother and her grandparents & siblings have blue/green/hazel eyes. Whereas only a few have light eyes on my father's side (his mother has blue/green eyes, my father has gold brownish eyes etc)

I will post a pic of my iris as soon as possible, but i don't think i have a true brown iris as i have these yellow undertones.

Hi, welcome to the forum thread!
I just started noticing slight changes 4 months in and 9 months later is was drastic to the point my mother and friends noticed.

I posted my friend's results here a few pages back and her "brown" eyes are changing! We think she has blue underneath that. Its starting to break up. You just never know what your genetic color is until you start clean eating. It takes years, but everyone is different so you may notice changes sooner or later. It depends how toxic you are and how clean you eat.

You should def post your photos and note your progress here.

As for my progress, not much of a change. But I am really happy. I stopped eating sushi. Its just so contaminated. I want to see if my health will be better off. So far it is.

I think my plan is to do 90% raw. I need to get this reddish orange out and the yellow that remains. I crave rice and beans with meat. Maybe I need to drop both. I'll come back to these foods once I heal my gut issues. I feel like this will take years!

I read the following:
White = mucus (commonly found in blue eyed folks, making their irises "light blue" in color)
Yellow= acid (like uric acid)
Orange/brown= (sulfur build up, like antibiotic residues/ poor sugar metabolism)
Black= chronic ( can be dying tissue or deposits)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

My freind's before pic:

8 months later:

It seems to be breaking up the pigments and her real color is starting to show! Its not even a good pic with lighting like the other but you can tell they are changing. Her friends have noticed and made comments as well!

She averages 90%-100% raw. She's got a lot of health concerns so that is her main reason.
Her father has really light blue eyes and her mother has brown.

(10-04-2014, 01:53 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Hi, welcome to the forum thread!
I just started noticing slight changes 4 months in and 9 months later is was drastic to the point my mother and friends noticed.

I posted my friend's results here a few pages back and her "brown" eyes are changing! We think she has blue underneath that. Its starting to break up. You just never know what your genetic color is until you start clean eating. It takes years, but everyone is different so you may notice changes sooner or later. It depends how toxic you are and how clean you eat.

You should def post your photos and note your progress here.

As for my progress, not much of a change. But I am really happy. I stopped eating sushi. Its just so contaminated. I want to see if my health will be better off. So far it is.

I think my plan is to do 90% raw. I need to get this reddish orange out and the yellow that remains. I crave rice and beans with meat. Maybe I need to drop both. I'll come back to these foods once I heal my gut issues. I feel like this will take years!

I read the following:
White = mucus (commonly found in blue eyed folks, making their irises "light blue" in color)
Yellow= acid (like uric acid)
Orange/brown= (sulfur build up, like antibiotic residues/ poor sugar metabolism)
Black= chronic ( can be dying tissue or deposits)

I can definitely see some blue in your eyes. They look amazing and knowing that you're eye colour can change seems surreal tbh lol.

I think have some yellow in my eyes, I've been on 60-70% raw ATM and I might bump it up to a 80-10-10 raw diet from Monday and I should get pics beforehand.

And you're friend looks as if she is making amazing progress. Tbh hazel eyes would be my ideal eye colour. If they go lighter than that, then that's great lol!

Interesting. I have a mixed color eye.....blue/green with orange in the center.....I have been eating no wheat, no processed sugar, and only raw dairy now for at least one year....not for any eye color reason...just for health....my eyes have not changed one bit. I'm glad. I think the mixed iris is pretty. I'd be sad if it was solid blue.....even if my mixed iris means I am somehow unhealthy D:.

I mean...iridology is interesting but I don't think I've ever seen compelling truth in it....my eyes are very similar to fullyrawkristina's 'after' eyes....but...having a mixed color eye my whole life....it's always been the same as it is now.....I look at different pictures and sometimes they look very dark, other times very light....in kristina's video you can see already her eye was clearly mixed colors simply not being photographed well. My eyes can look brown inside...but sitting out in sunshine look like hers. And this is after 8 years fully raw....wouldn't the yellow be entirely gone by now? I mean no disrespect....I just don't know is central heterochromia is ALWAYS colon related.....I think sometimes it's just central heterochromia....I'm not saying there's no truth to it. I LOVE natural lifestyle and alternative medicine....I just don't think it's always the case. Idk.

(11-04-2014, 06:56 AM)EvenbyWedding Wrote:  Interesting. I have a mixed color eye.....blue/green with orange in the center.....I have been eating no wheat, no processed sugar, and only raw dairy now for at least one year....not for any eye color reason...just for health....my eyes have not changed one bit. I'm glad. I think the mixed iris is pretty. I'd be sad if it was solid blue.....even if my mixed iris means I am somehow unhealthy D:.

I mean...iridology is interesting but I don't think I've ever seen compelling truth in it....my eyes are very similar to fullyrawkristina's 'after' eyes....but...having a mixed color eye my whole life....it's always been the same as it is now.....I look at different pictures and sometimes they look very dark, other times very light....in kristina's video you can see already her eye was clearly mixed colors simply not being photographed well. My eyes can look brown inside...but sitting out in sunshine look like hers. And this is after 8 years fully raw....wouldn't the yellow be entirely gone by now? I mean no disrespect....I just don't know is central heterochromia is ALWAYS colon related.....I think sometimes it's just central heterochromia....I'm not saying there's no truth to it. I LOVE natural lifestyle and alternative medicine....I just don't think it's always the case. Idk.

Hey! I totally see what you're saying and have thought much of this as well. Dairy tends to be mucus causing. Not only known in iridology, but known in Ancient Traditional Chinese Medicine. It can make blue irises light blue and green. Dairy is not meant to be had forever like with all mammals. I would love to see myself on raw grass fed kefird goats dairy for a year or two to heal myself, and may try it to see if it does anything to my color and health.

I'd like to think I can get off of it and never have to have it in my diet. I hear from paleo forums that some experience darkening from consuming even raw dairy.

Tbh, who knows? As for kristinas central heterochromia, I believe her 80-10-10 for life is not ideal for everyone. She may not be getting what she really needs to heal those issues, notice in her video about it, she never shared what her iridologist confirmed in her iris. Im pretty sure she didn't want any backlash on what her diet may not be healing.
I also strongly believe we inheret these colon /organ issues and even with the healthiest diet, we may never see those issues fully healed. Thus, central hetrochromia pigments remain. As far as pigments, so hard to say really. I just believe orange is not natural. Golden brown, yes. Maybe that is what true central hetrochomia is. If there are only two colors like iridology claims, than golden brown and blue are it. Dark brown, orange, red orange, yellow and green are are not natural. I have personally seen these pigments lift and still have them of course.

Its possible Kristina just has mild lifting to do. She still looks to have some acidity. Bug once tgsts hone, shell have a golden brown colon ring with a solid medium blue background. May that is what a true healthy genetic mixed iris looks like.

Yes her old pics as well as even mine, showed these tones were always there and in the sunlight, they are revealed more. Of course, that's cause they were always there, but covered with an overlay of darker pigment residues that leached into the tissues and organs. Which is why we can still see our genetic color in the sun light. The lack of pigment we have in our irises will always take in the sun rays. I guess that is why some think our irises change color, but they really don't.
Also. I have specks in my central colon ring that were always brown before and now are becoming gold! If this keeps happening, then, I'm a believer that central hetrochromia is not due to having a mixed iris in the sense that blue n brown pigments came together to make that type of genetic iris. I'll be a believer that ones eyes are either genetically brown or blue.

So like you, I'm questioning in the back of my mind about it.

I know what you mean about the two tones being beautiful as it is.

@puffy,

Yeah its insane! I couldn't believe what I was seeing until my friends and FAM made comments. I knew it was the raw food n juicing. I think liver flushing helped.
So. Gold brown is one of my favorites. I was shooting for sea green ,but then the blue specks came and well, its wanting yo take over now Smile
Here another account of someone else's eyes changing on raw

http://www.bubblews.com/news/1338827-my-...-fully-raw

Right! It's definitely very conflicting because it's a pretty look! But very very interesting/informative! Maybe I will post a picture. I will keep checking them to see if I notice change Big Grin.

When I was younger I did a lot of research on eye colors since my eyes were 'unique' looking. And there is no explanation for green/hazel/central heterochromia at all really. So, I always had the belief that most people were genetically blue or brown (though the jury is still out on green because only 1% of the population has what is considered to be true green)....but I always believed that mine was caused by having genetically blue eyes that were exposed to more melanin due to me being 1/2 Mexican! Which is one theory...but no one really knows. I was interested in iridology for a while...and always wondered why there would be so many blue/brown mixed irises....but not many green? Especially since most people have a diet far too acidic! Even the people who don't have the bluest blue eyes in the world....who consider them green....I always look at them and they're really nowhere near green and obviously blue! I will be watching this thread Big Grin. Interesting stuff!

@Evenby,
Yes! Please post your iris shots. I'd love to see them. Genetic Blue eyes /mixed are so common actually. I thought mixed irises were rare too when i was younger, but then when I really started looking deeply into peoples ireses, I learned otherwise. I have a very mixed background, olive skin and black curls, I thought for sure, I would have a lot of melanin in the eyes, but not so! I think its a diff kind of melanin.[/i]

For those of you who are still unsure about raw whole foods can affect your iris color from healing:

Iris Analysis - Before & After (2 years): http://youtu.be/1k0bG3B2-_g

Check the above out!

Amazing progress.

Ya ok. Maybe I'll take some pics later today! I don't mean unique as in rare. Just unique. Because yes, you're right! Genetically blue eyes with central heterochromia are SOOOO COMMON! But I usually see people who claim to have green eyes...who really have blue eyes with a yellow ring (sometimes very faint) around the iris! I see this combination every day! I've seen people with similar eyes to mine (yours are very similar to mine, actually Big Grin!). But I don't encounter it often in daily life. But blue and yellow I see probably everyday! Actually every single boyfriend I've had had that combination lol! My mother is Mexican and I have dark skin, mixed eyes, but dirty blonde/light brown hair lol. It's odd! So I know my melanin is all over the place! Interesting video! Such a change.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon