Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NEED HELP!! ON MY PROGRAM

Wink 

hi ladies! im new to NBE program..
i need your help..

i'm super flatchested since teenager.. i used 32A bra but my twins are flat to fill the A cup.

by the way i'm female
20 yrs. Old
Asian
weighing 40kg to 43kg slim body..
my weight changes every 2 wks. i dont know sometimes i gain but few weeks later i loose weight.. that's why i look like middle highschool, i'm always cute! HAHA
currently i have 27" inches breast size,

i'm a mother now, my breast grow to 31" inch when i breastfed my son. i used 34B bra my breast filled that bra. i have cleavage that time.
but when i stop, my breast become flatter than before getting pregnant..
my breast looks like a 10 yr. old gal
T_T

just like this picture, it look the same:
www.007b.info/b/breasts/o/flat-lb-prepregnancy.jpg

i'm planning to buy @ Swanson:
blessed thistle 500mg
fenugreek 610mg
wild yam 400mg
L-Arginine 900mg
MSM 1500mg
(i have calcium deficiency dats why i take MSM)

what do you think of my program?!
do you think it'll work?
what dosage do i take to take the effect of bust growing??

(23-11-2013, 13:32)CurlyFlatop Wrote:  hi ladies! im new to NBE program..
i need your help..

i'm super flatchested since teenager.. i used 32A bra but my twins are flat to fill the A cup.

by the way i'm female
20 yrs. Old
Asian
weighing 40kg to 43kg slim body..
my weight changes every 2 wks. i dont know sometimes i gain but few weeks later i loose weight.. that's why i look like middle highschool, i'm always cute! HAHA
currently i have 27" inches breast size,

i'm a mother now, my breast grow to 31" inch when i breastfed my son. i used 34B bra my breast filled that bra. i have cleavage that time.
but when i stop, my breast become flatter than before getting pregnant..
my breast looks like a 10 yr. old gal
T_T

just like this picture, it look the same:
www.007b.info/b/breasts/o/flat-lb-prepregnancy.jpg

i'm planning to buy @ Swanson:
blessed thistle 500mg
fenugreek 610mg
wild yam 400mg
L-Arginine 900mg
MSM 1500mg
(i have calcium deficiency dats why i take MSM)

what do you think of my program?!
do you think it'll work?
what dosage do i take to take the effect of bust growing??

Do you still breastfed your son? If you are still, I would recommend you to wait. Perhaps just listen to hypno and massage is best at the moment for your current situation if you are currently so.
-V
PS: Ur BMI is low.

@ CancerStrikes2

thanks for the reply,
no i dont BF him anymore since April 2013..
but when i pressed my nipples i still have
have fluids on my breast..

is it Ok to take NBE herbs? in my condition?
or have i stil to wait the fluids will be gone?

i want to make sure before taking herbs..
instead of gaining breast tissues, i might gain breast milk again :/

To avoid milk again you want to avoid prolactin herbs like blessed thistle and fennel.
You also want to avoid saponin herbs which will increase whatever hormones you have already including prolactin. Like fenugreek and wild yam. Though unlike many other herbs FG and WY have no effect under ~1500 mg anyway. You need 2,000-25,000 mg to do anything.

Progesterone OTOH will stop milk. You can get progesterone cream for example. You can also block prolactin directly with 500 mg vitex agnus castus, or what's even stronger is 2,500-10,000 mg mucunua pruriens. Or both, and then you would use 500 mg vitex agnus castus but towards the low end of MP. MP is potent stuff and extracts can be up to ~20 times stronger, so be careful not to overdo it. And don't use a 99% L-Dopa MP extract at all, no matter how little. It is missing other components besides L-Dopa. Then once you block prolactin you may use saponin herbs without worrying.

A couple programs without prolactin:
Strong program example: 250-1000 mg pueraria mirifica follicular phase + progesterone cream luteal phase. May add 300-1000 mg 50% saponon fenugreek extract to make it even stronger. Add 500 mg vitex to the FG only if/when needed to stop milk, but the PC will probably be enough. Focus more on the PC than the PM.
Weak but mild program example: A few hundred mg red clover, 500 mg vitex, 2500 mg MP. 6000 mg FG or WY or 3000 mg each.

MSM is helpful because it has sulfur but it contains zero calcium. Get 2000 IU vitamin D and 650 mg calcium. This is extremely important both for your health and NBE. The vitamin D more than the calcium, or the calcium will only be wasted or even make things worse. The Japanese manage on 300 mg calcium with little osteoporosis. We have higher rates on 1,000+ mg calcium but less vitamin D.

You get 900 mg L-arginine from a small sandwich with deli meat. On thanksgiving you'll probably eat 9,000 mg. Don't bother. 5,000-6,000 mg helps with HGH which is nice but not that critical.

thanks for the info. but dont have budget to buy PM, its pricey here on our country.

so im planning to take,
FG
WY
MACA

ill buy nextweek hope it will work for me.
i've been massaging CANOLA OIL, it has omega 3.. i want FSO but i doubt the online seller, she might be a scam.
FSO not available on supermarket.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon