Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM Soap as a topical

I brought this stuff but use all over not just on bust. The smell is amazing and it's very moisturising.
However.. I asked them if PM soap alone would increase bust size and they said its more "complimentary too" using it internally, they didn't rule out completely it wouldn't work. Il certainly order again as it's an amazing soap.

Thank you Ella for your information. I have really bad eczema & had tried almost everything, including most potent steroid & not working. So when I saw this thread, I got to give it a try. Where do you buy your PM soap?

(04-11-2015, 01:18 PM)Mango Wrote:  Thank you Ella for your information. I have really bad eczema & had tried almost everything, including most potent steroid & not working. So when I saw this thread, I got to give it a try. Where do you buy your PM soap?
Sorry mango I thought I put the link up.
I ordered some last night , cost me $34 usd all up.
Check the ingredients to be sure nothing with make your skin worse but it's handmade and I suspect only very natural ingredients.

http://puerariaherb.com/pueraria-mirifica-soap.html

Maybe chat to a local health shop and ask for advice. My health shop guy yesterday said he has a client who healed psyrosis with vit d3 supplements. You MUST of course get your levels checked prior to taking it. I for example have a level of 50 for vit d which is the line between adequate and deficient levels and I live on the beach with plenty of sun.. So many of us need more. Healthy exposure to boost immune.

Thank you so much Ella. My vitamin D level was also low, 19 last year, I believe. This fact gives me incentives to comply with my vitamin D supplement Smile

(04-11-2015, 11:04 PM)Mango Wrote:  Thank you so much Ella. My vitamin D level was also low, 19 last year, I believe. This fact gives me incentives to comply with my vitamin D supplement Smile

Wow ok so since you believe in this my guy Said it should be 100! How scary is that.... I have a multi with 2000mg in it but I'm taking an additional 1000mg to be safe.

[attachment=10638]

Yay. It's packed with promisingredients ingredients. I definitely give it a try. Thanks again Ella Smile

I remember when I was taking PM my skin looked really nice Smile I can only imagine how the PM soap works. The product itself kind of reminds me of those Japanese F cup cookies, with PM in them. Lol.

(04-11-2015, 02:22 AM)Mango Wrote:  
(24-03-2014, 09:52 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
(24-03-2014, 08:54 PM)peggy Wrote:  Where did you guys buy it?

http://purebreastherbs.com/main/page_onl..._soap.html

It looks like this is no longer available. Anybody else is currently using PM soap, please advise. Thank you!

I saw some on Amazon a while back . Not sure if there is more. Try there perhaps.

Yes Amazon has it.$14.00 per bar

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon