Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

prettylily's program

Does using oil do more than just make it easier to massage? I haven't really seen any massage oils in the area, but I'll definitely look into it, thanks!

I read that Emily Loretta had great success using flax seed oil.

Read her blog: http://bignaturalbreastsgrowth.blogspot....o-34e.html

Thanks for the link! I have just one concern, though. I read that herbs and BO shouldn't be used together. Does that extend to topical flax seed oil?

I am not sure, but I don't think so. Maybe someone else can answer that question.

Either way, I think I'll massage the way I have been and see if the additions I made from last month have any effect. If it turns out that I can use flax seed oil, I'll try to add it for the next month (January).

(02-12-2013, 01:30 AM)prettylily Wrote:  Thanks for the link! I have just one concern, though. I read that herbs and BO shouldn't be used together. Does that extend to topical flax seed oil?

I don't know about that, but maybe you can ask your doctor? I understand your concern. I am also very weary of bad interactions, that is why I decided I would do massage and exercise only at first.

I think that the flaxseed oil is important for supplying nutrients to the breast. I tried massage earlier this year without any oil and did not have any permanent results. The most success I've had is when I added flaxseed oil (you can check my post in PicturePages to see).

Quote:Either way, I think I'll massage the way I have been and see if the additions I made from last month have any effect. If it turns out that I can use flax seed oil, I'll try to add it for the next month (January).

That sounds smart to me. Best of luck!

Roseblossom, thank you for your suggestions and insight. I don't currently have a regular doctor. Since I'm a student, I just use the campus med center doctors, and they're really pushy. I'm sort of hesitant to talk to them about these things. Dodgy

(02-12-2013, 03:16 PM)prettylily Wrote:  Roseblossom, thank you for your suggestions and insight. I don't currently have a regular doctor. Since I'm a student, I just use the campus med center doctors, and they're really pushy. I'm sort of hesitant to talk to them about these things. Dodgy

Do you think they would be opposed to your NBE routine?

I definitely don't want to give you bad advice, so do what you're comfortable with. I know that Anastasia916 took BO and flaxseed at the same time, and she had some success with it. I'd say PM her, but she hasn't been active on the forum recently.

I don't know how the campus med staff would react to NBE, but I've had bad experiences with them in the past.

I'm really grateful for your input. Smile I'll go poking through Anastasia's posts when I have some time.

I'm currently home from school, so I can only noogle at night and have no access to my protein powder. I'm eating more meat now, though so hopefully that'll offset it. Up to this point, I'd been eating 3-4 avocados a week but will probably have to wait until I'm back at school to eat any more. Pills and massages are the same.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon