Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

belly fat

clean eating is the best way to combat it, if you already eat alot of fruit & veggies then it definitely could be water retention.... veggies definitely give me water retention. Coconut water also helps with water retention Smile its like a miracle in a can, i thought I was getting a fat tummy and then i started drinking coco water and I went back to flat!

Exercise could help, I like pilates for tummy its a serious workout! you can find vids on youtube

(13-09-2014, 12:16 AM)Bambii Wrote:  clean eating is the best way to combat it, if you already eat alot of fruit & veggies then it definitely could be water retention.... veggies definitely give me water retention. Coconut water also helps with water retention Smile its like a miracle in a can, i thought I was getting a fat tummy and then i started drinking coco water and I went back to flat!

Exercise could help, I like pilates for tummy its a serious workout! you can find vids on youtube

Thanks, awesome! I'll give coconut water a try.

For now, my atopiclair cream has arrived. Apparently it topically blocks cortisol receptors. I'll be looking into whether there's something that does the same for oestrogen. I'll apply a little twice daily and before and after exercise and let you guys know if anything changes. I'm also going to start a new nbe plan with fenugreek/shatavari and stay away from my oestrogel massage oil.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon