Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Creams only for now...

So, I have been away from NBE for about 6 weeks due to a scare with PM. I was taking about 1000mg a day for two weeks. I had just started it and it made me spot for 10 or so days in the middle of my cycle which I never do. I even started it on the day of my period. I have tried a lot of different things but never long enough. I get impatient and now I'm a bit scared of taking anything internally. I just want to go topical for a while and see how that goes. I am still like a 32AA I measure at the store at a 32B but I don't fill a full cup for an A or a B. I got very deflated after my second was born. I would love to be a small C, full B. I am just going to do creams for a while though. I also have Hashimotos Disease and I know it's messing with the internal stuff. I'll probably go back to supplements once I get my thyroid and everything else leveled out.

What creams/serums do you all think are the best? I tried natureday and booby stacked for a month and didn't see any improvement. I am looking into Regener8 at the moment and I was thinking Triactol but noticed they were bought over by Brestrogen which Im not sure looks like the product for me. What do you all think?

Thanks for everything!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon