Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Upper pole fullness

So I've just been doing some research on things such as Breast hypoplasia, and how my breasts resemble the signs and symptoms.
I have always had wide spaced breasts, and there has been very little tissue inside (until I started my nbe).
My breasts have always had a small slope to them, as in there is no fullness in the top, it slopes to my nipple, and then the bottom part is the fullest.
I've been following my program and massaging, and I have growth. My breasts are much larger than they were before, but the top of my Breasts still lack fullness. I have nothing for cleavage without a nice pushup bra.

Have any of you ladies had this problem, and if so, how have you helped fill them out. I've been seeing posts online (from various sources) that the only way to fill them out is a Breast lift, or augmentation. I obviously don't want to do that.

Any advice, encouragement, or solutions would be wonderfully appreciated. I'm getting frustrated with seeing my wonderful girls not growing in that place.

Thank you girls.

34 AA Same i don't Have much fullness at the top of my breast & obsoletely no cleavage. =/

Don't worry too much if your an a cup or below its very unlikely you'll have much cleavage push up bra or not it sounds completely normal I had very little cleavage at a small c cup when I started nbe because of my body type and size of my breasts now I have great cleavage even braless
You say your growing which is so great so don't be frustrated be happy growing at all is much harder if you start very small or if your underweight so your lucky to find something successful in just a few months I'm sure more fullness will come if you keep at the nbe but you really worried you could also try a pump that helps round out breasts a lot I think noogleberry helped but really the bigger they get the more cleavage, there are also shaping bras that help push more fat to breasts like bradelis.
I also read you wear bras that don't fit properly wearing a properly fitted bra or braless could help you weird as it sounds wearing no bra improves sagging I think mostly because badly fitting bras do more damage than good and most women wear bad bras it really works I m a g cup and mine look better since going braless.

Thank you for the encouragement.
Yes I am actually growing, so I am very lucky. I've been on my program for three months and they have gotten much larger than they were at the beginning. Not like whole cup sizes big, but they're bigger. I'm happy. My boyfriend is quite impressed with them as well.

To be honest, I think the PC is going to be my Savior. I only had one cycle on it so far, but I noticed my growth started to really boom after starting it.
So I guess what I've gotten in 3 is fantastic.
But I'm actually quite frustrated with my one girl. She was the bigger one in the beginning, and she's trailing now. It's sad to see, but I have faith that she will catch up!

I have the opposite problem. They keep filling on tops and sides and nothing on the bottoms! I don't think its ever going to change. I have wide set breasts and broad chest base. It narrows toward the waist. Don't be surprised if you can't achieve top fullness.

(24-11-2013, 01:08 AM)caitemh Wrote:  Thank you for the encouragement.

Yes I am actually growing, so I am very lucky. I've been on my program for three months and they have gotten much larger than they were at the beginning. Not like whole cup sizes big, but they're bigger. I'm happy. My boyfriend is quite impressed with them as well.

To be honest, I think the PC is going to be my Savior. I only had one cycle on it so far, but I noticed my growth started to really boom after starting it.
So I guess what I've gotten in 3 is fantastic.
But I'm actually quite frustrated with my one girl. She was the bigger one in the beginning, and she's trailing now. It's sad to see, but I have faith that she will catch up!

If you want temporary cleavage I used to wear a stick on bra under a regular bra to pull them together it worked for me.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon