Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

do these look like 34A to you?

Hi all, I've been on the NBE journey for over a year now. First I tried herbs and creams which did nothing. Then I started Brava about 6 weeks ago and am starting to finally see results. I began as a limp, droopy (post BFing) 34A and am now a real 34B—according to my new bras, at least. I have tried several online bra size calculators which tell me even at maximum a.m. swelling I'm a 34A! From the pic below (taken right after taking off Brava and at the same time as the measurements), do you really think I'm a 34A? (Please ignore all the redness due to wearing the domes all night.)

Measurements are as follows: under bust 29.5". Round up and add 4" for band size=34. Over bust measurement =35. One inch difference = A cup. I'm so frustrated with the fact that I have real growth and yet according to the calculators I'm a paltry A. But the look and feel so much bigger. What do you all think?

(11-11-2013, 04:34 PM)fozzie Wrote:  Hi all, I've been on the NBE journey for over a year now. First I tried herbs and creams which did nothing. Then I started Brava about 6 weeks ago and am starting to finally see results. I began as a limp, droopy (post BFing) 34A and am now a real 34B—according to my new bras, at least. I have tried several online bra size calculators which tell me even at maximum a.m. swelling I'm a 34A! From the pic below (taken right after taking off Brava and at the same time as the measurements), do you really think I'm a 34A? (Please ignore all the redness due to wearing the domes all night.)

Measurements are as follows: under bust 29.5". Round up and add 4" for band size=34. Over bust measurement =35. One inch difference = A cup. I'm so frustrated with the fact that I have real growth and yet according to the calculators I'm a paltry A. But the look and feel so much bigger. What do you all think?

LOL! No, you are def no A cup. I see a full B cup, maybe a baby C cup. Its because most of your meat is placed at the bottoms and the top tissue is not there yet. Try a 32C, you might fit that better.

Dont worry about those stupid calculators! They look nice!

(11-11-2013, 05:22 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(11-11-2013, 04:34 PM)fozzie Wrote:  Hi all, I've been on the NBE journey for over a year now. First I tried herbs and creams which did nothing. Then I started Brava about 6 weeks ago and am starting to finally see results. I began as a limp, droopy (post BFing) 34A and am now a real 34B—according to my new bras, at least. I have tried several online bra size calculators which tell me even at maximum a.m. swelling I'm a 34A! From the pic below (taken right after taking off Brava and at the same time as the measurements), do you really think I'm a 34A? (Please ignore all the redness due to wearing the domes all night.)

LOL! No, you are def no A cup. I see a full B cup, maybe a baby C cup. Its because most of your meat is placed at the bottoms and the top tissue is not there yet. Try a 32C, you might fit that better.

Dont worry about those stupid calculators! They look nice!

Mostly agree, but think B is most likely. Try a C, but don't sweat it if you end up going back down to a B.

I'd say you're EASILY a B cup on your way to a C!!

Yes don't add 4 inches that bandsize is probably far too big you shouldnt be able to stretch the band out much at all when wearing no more than fit afew finger under the band when you measure band either just round up or add 2-3 inches if its too tight the add 4-5 inches method is very outdated when bras fit differently and were probably less stretchy so yes your not an A cup to me you look like an easy c cup if you go down a band size or 2 but don't worry wear whatever fits you the best.

Thanks everyone! In the a.m. after taking off the Brava domes I'm spilling over my B cups but by the evening I'm fitting in them with a tiny bit of room to spare. So yeah, the bra calculators are just plain wrong, at least in my case. No way these would fit into a 34A when fully swollen! And I'm happy to say that I've gained a full inch since beginning, so I'm going to be saying goodbye to all my A size bras. Good riddance!

(12-11-2013, 02:35 PM)fozzie Wrote:  Thanks everyone! In the a.m. after taking off the Brava domes I'm spilling over my B cups but by the evening I'm fitting in them with a tiny bit of room to spare. So yeah, the bra calculators are just plain wrong, at least in my case. No way these would fit into a 34A when fully swollen! And I'm happy to say that I've gained a full inch since beginning, so I'm going to be saying goodbye to all my A size bras. Good riddance!

Measure your underbust and round up to nearest even number, then try different cups till one fits. You can then measure your overbust in a properly fitting non-padded bra to get a more accurate result Smile

Your boobs are really nice, they look like Cs!

wow your boobs look almost exactly like mine! mine are 34Cs and I also have most of my breast tissue on the bottom and it makes them look like Bs Sad

Most definately not an A. They look like a C to me. They are a nice good size, wish mine were like that xx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon