Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NBE herbal powder mix for sale

I have 375 grams of a powder that I gave to a friend but her stomach seems to have trouble with even a little herbal fiber so I gave her another one without any dong quai in it. I figured I should sell the original batch here.

Cost is $40 with free shipping anywhere in the continental United States.

Ingredients: MSM, dong quai, acerola berry juice concentrate powder, fenugreek extract 50% saponins, saw palmetto extract 90% fatty acids, pueraria mirifica (very little), maca extract 0.6% glucosinates, pumpkin seed oil, olive oil, kelp, vitamin D 1500 IU. The FGE comes from capsules so there's a little cellulose and magnesium stearate in there too.

Directions: Take 1/2 to 3 teaspoons daily. Try 1/2 teaspoon and as you get used to it gradually take more. Blend in water with a blender since it tends to clump, then down it. It is a little bitter since it's straight herbs. Combine with pueraria mirifica during the follicular phase and progesterone cream during the luteal phase and you have a full program. If you don't have these two and only want a little to match the herb jar, I could sell them at cost to save you shipping.

There are roughly 150 teaspoons in the jar. Each teaspoon is about 2500 mg. The extracts are highly concentrated making each spoonful equal to roughly 15,000 mg of whole herbs and the jar equal to about 2 kg (~4.5 lbs.) of whole herbs. But more convenient to consume.

It's been almost two weeks so I'll drop the price to $15 (shipping included) so the herbs don't go to waste. Any lower than that and I think I'd rather store it and hopefully get some use out of it in the future. A little PM & PC still available at cost to go with it. But if you want a lot of PM & PC just order it yourself.

There is only 2,000 mg dong quai at 3 teaspoons and almost everything else is soluble. My friend just has a weak stomach. She can't handle 2,000 mg of any herb fiber even by itself.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon