Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

big problem with receiving my noogleberry... heeeelp

(13-11-2013, 12:46 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(12-11-2013, 10:52 PM)lora Wrote:  
(11-11-2013, 10:30 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Hopefully the company can reclaim it back (return to sender). Then you can repurchase elsewhere.

I meant getting NB from ebay. Just to try it again. I recommend that Asian one because it comes with airlocks on each dome and the rings are silicone that you can glue on instead of foamBig Grin

The cups are contoured. I like it better than my NB pump. Just as good. Ive broken domes from both suppliers so not one is better than the other. I am more careful now, not accidentally sitting on the domes or exposing them to heat, lol!

Big Grin lol , the one i ordered from NB has airlocks built in too , but i had to buy the medium size to have this option, the other sizes don't have this option , but i'm confused now i think my breast diameter is wider than 11 cm which is the diameter of medium cups, i've very wide chest with very flat breast, i think i was wrong when i bought the medium size, what do you think ?
if i can return it back it will be nice, but if i couldn't is it fine to buy a large size one of that silicon cup that you talked about and using it with NB ? will it be compatible with the NB tube and pump ?
would you please give me a link of these cups ?

Here is the link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dual-Suction-Cup-Female-Breast-Pump-Enlargement-Enhancement-Kit-w-Silicone-Ring-/200986833458?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2ecbbfb232

I think it is the small cups. No as far as the cups being compatible with NB ;(

Big Grin thanks

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon