Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Results so far (2 years herbal cream + 1 month noogleberry)

I've been using "biobust" and "biobeauty" herbal creams from Thailand for about two years, and went from a medium 36A to not-quite-filling out a 34C (all while losing weight -- about 20 lbs)!

After losing weight and now having to wear a bra most of the time due to having approximately average sized breasts, I had noticed that my breasts, while larger, were less perky. I also have a large frame (I'm a 5'5" 130 lb 28 year old girl, but my shoulders are forty five inches all around) so I still wanted larger breasts. So, I got the noogleberry.

Here is what I have noticed so far (after about one month of somewhat haphazard, usually about 4 to 5 days a week usage for about an hour at a time:

A) I now fill out the 34C, and have cleavage in some bras even without a "pushup". Never had that before.
B) My breasts are MUCH perkier, and firmer.
C) My pectoral muscles are more prominent. I think this is due to my habit of poofing out my chest and holding the muscles tight when I pump.
D) the fat crease under my arm that I have always had, even when I was technically underweight for my height and frame back at 119 lbs, has started to fade -- the tissue there seems to be redistributing towards my breasts.
E) I can wear a 34D and I think it actually fits better than the 34C, but I don't have cleavage in it Smile SO I'm sticking to the 34C until I get a bit bigger.

Problems (and fixes!):

A) When I started, I was overpumping. I created and/or worsened existing stretch marks. However I bought a stretch mark lotion, and a few herbal lotions and shea butter, and those are pretty much gone now (a month later). I would give it abreak for a day if I saw anything like this popping up.

B) My areolas and nipples increased in size a tad more than I had expected. I actually like it where they are at now, as they are less cherubic and more womanly now, but I really don't want them to stretch anymore. I started using a silicon bra insert (a cup sized one, not a nipple sized one) over the top of my breasts when pumping, and I've noticed this prevents the areolas from stretching, and also makes the breasts maintain a "round" shape rather than a conical shape when pumping and is helping my breasts "round" out the way you generally expect boobs to look.

I started on the medium cups but they were actually much too small (and I think this contributed to the stretch marks; I've never gotten marks on any other size after increasing the size). I've now graduated from the large to the extra large cups. I'm also supplementing ever few days with beef ovary extract.

I usually noogle when in bed early in the morning on weekends or in the evening during the week when I am on my laptop browsing a bit (I am a grad student and I live alone with a cat; my boyfriend is long distance). I noogle anywhere from fifteen minutes to a couple hours. I do the fill/release method, but it's somewhat haphazard. If my boobs start feeling a little uncomfortable, I deflate for a few minutes, then I go back to inflated for a while.

Thanks for all your info and congrats on all your growth! You sound like the exact size I would like to be, I'm sure they're awesome! I'm considering ordering the noogleberry, well, more like preparing to get one, and was wondering where one would get a silicon bra insert? Also, what herbal oil do you use for stretch marks? Lotion never did much for mine.

thank you for the information..

Very good information and well presented.... StarTiger! Thanks!

(12-11-2013, 04:51 AM)RoadsGHarper Wrote:  and was wondering where one would get a silicon bra insert?

Walmart carries them.... in a display with other enhancement products by the bra isles....

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon