Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Mako's progress thread

around 29" under bust

(15-12-2013, 08:03 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(15-12-2013, 07:45 PM)Mako Wrote:  OMG guys... the most embarrassing thing just happened. Dodgy I was taking some progress pics and my BF walks in!! D: I got so embarrassed that I had to explain (at least a bit) just what in the Hell I was doing. I didnt exactly say I was doing NBE, just that I felt my breasts might be getting bigger, and I wanted some reference. Ugh. At the same time though, a part of me is going "eh, whatever". You gotta do what you gotta do. And I'm gonna keep doing this! Tongue

Ha ha thats soo funny! I would have died with embarrassment! Thats right up there with when my 5 year old caught me noogling then started running round the house yelling mummy pumps her boobies to anyone who'd listen :p

OMG, you guys made me laugh so much! Big Grin Something very embarrassing happened to me too some days ago. I was on my computer looking at my "NBE pics" and suddenly my bf stood beside me!!! I immediately closed the picture folder but there was another folder opened with NBE pics which he might saw. But I am not sure and I did not ask him. Blush He didn't say anything, but if he saw it, he must think I am crazy with all those pics of my boobs. Now I have deleted all pics and uploaded them on a new email server. Still hope he didn't see the pics. Blush Rolleyes

(10-06-1970, 02:11 PM)peggyOTHER14' Wrote:  
(15-12-2013, 07:45 PM)Mako Wrote:  OMG guys... the most embarrassing thing just happened. Dodgy I was taking some progress pics and my BF walks in!! D: I got so embarrassed that I had to explain (at least a bit) just what in the Hell I was doing. I didnt exactly say I was doing NBE, just that I felt my breasts might be getting bigger, and I wanted some reference. Ugh. At the same time though, a part of me is going "eh, whatever". You gotta do what you gotta do. And I'm gonna keep doing this! Tongue

Ha ha thats soo funny! I would have died with embarrassment! Thats right up there with when my 5 year old caught me noogling then started running round the house yelling mummy pumps her boobies to anyone whose listen :p

OMG, you guys made me laugh so much! Big Grin Something very embarrassing happened to me too some days ago. I was on my computer looking at my "NBE pics" and suddenly my bf stood beside me!!! I immediately closed the picture folder but there was another folder opened with NBE pics which he might saw. But I am not sure and I did not ask him. Blush He didn't say anything, but if he saw it, he must think I am crazy with all those pics of my boobs. Now I have deleted all pics and uploaded them on a new email server. Still hope he didn't see the pics. Blush Rolleyes

Omg did you go bright red??!! Ha ha I would have lol
Yes been there, almost got caught looking at OTHER womens boob progress pics :s dunno which is worse... getting caught looking at your own breasts or looking at someone else's lol ......

Yes bright red Big Grin and I almost fainted. Tongue

(15-12-2013, 10:41 PM)Mako Wrote:  around 29" under bust
Well, even if you were 31 before and not 30, still being 33 now is a very good progress. Some say you increased by 2 cups, but if not that then at least one cup. Just keep up the good work. Smile

(15-12-2013, 11:20 PM)peggy Wrote:  

Ha ha thats soo funny! I would have died with embarrassment! Thats right up there with when my 5 year old caught me noogling then started running round the house yelling mummy pumps her boobies to anyone who'd listen :p

Augh, I feel you! Tongue

(16-12-2013, 03:19 AM)pom19 Wrote:  
Well, even if you were 31 before and not 30, still being 33 now is a very good progress. Some say you increased by 2 cups, but if not that then at least one cup. Just keep up the good work. Smile

thanks Pom! Yeah, there's no way I grew 2 cup sizes. Maybe 1 cup, if that. My bras still fit, though it was getting a little uncomfortable in one of them a few days ago. But I am growing, so that's good.
I'm thinking one reason I haven't seen swelling like that first month might be that I haven't taken red clover since then. It definitely worsened my cellulite, but then it went away when I stopped taking it. So, not sure if I should try to cycle with it again. I'm worried that if it leads to permanent breast growth, it might also lead to permanent leg fat/cellulite growth. And that would just suck. Dodgy Then again, I'm worried all this work might go a bit to waste if I don't take something that would optimize my growth. Argh! Decisions!

Personally I wouldn't take red clover. It totally messed up my cycle in the past when I took it (years ago) against acne.

(17-12-2013, 06:57 AM)Mako Wrote:  
(16-12-2013, 03:19 AM)pom19 Wrote:  

thanks Pom! Yeah, there's no way I grew 2 cup sizes. Maybe 1 cup, if that. My bras still fit, though it was getting a little uncomfortable in one of them a few days ago. But I am growing, so that's good.
I'm thinking one reason I haven't seen swelling like that first month might be that I haven't taken red clover since then. It definitely worsened my cellulite, but then it went away when I stopped taking it. So, not sure if I should try to cycle with it again. I'm worried that if it leads to permanent breast growth, it might also lead to permanent leg fat/cellulite growth. And that would just suck. Dodgy Then again, I'm worried all this work might go a bit to waste if I don't take something that would optimize my growth. Argh! Decisions!
--------------------------------------------------------
Do lunges and kicks. It will improve your cellulite.

Thanks, I've been doing exercise for years tho. Cardio and strength training 2-3 times a week. I don't have much, but it gets much worse on Red clover. I imagine it would be the same on PM as well.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon