Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Mako's progress thread

(14-12-2013, 10:52 PM)Mako Wrote:  Close to 33"! I'm so excited! This is the first month that I've noticed enough of a change that my overall body shape looks different. And i'm loving it! Big Grin I also cannot keep my hands off them- anyone else experiencing that? Boobs just feel nice! Tongue

Sounds amazing! Will you show us some updated pics soon? Smile

(14-12-2013, 10:52 PM)Mako Wrote:  Close to 33"! I'm so excited! This is the first month that I've noticed enough of a change that my overall body shape looks different. And i'm loving it! Big Grin I also cannot keep my hands off them- anyone else experiencing that? Boobs just feel nice! Tongue

Go you! Im newly inspired! Have you stuck to the same routine? Congrats Smile

OMG guys... the most embarrassing thing just happened. Dodgy I was taking some progress pics and my BF walks in!! D: I got so embarrassed that I had to explain (at least a bit) just what in the Hell I was doing. I didnt exactly say I was doing NBE, just that I felt my breasts might be getting bigger, and I wanted some reference. Ugh. At the same time though, a part of me is going "eh, whatever". You gotta do what you gotta do. And I'm gonna keep doing this! Tongue

(14-12-2013, 11:10 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
Did you start at 30"?

That's what I measured, but I'm thinking I might've been off a bit- I think it was probably more around 31"

(14-12-2013, 11:37 PM)peggy Wrote:  

Unfortunately my photo shoot was er... interrupted, so I'll have to redo it. Also, it's weird, but though they feel and look bigger to me,(as well as measuring larger) it's not really showing up in pictures. hopefully I'll get some good ones. I should still have another week and a half till my cycle ends, so hopefully some more swelling/growth.

(15-12-2013, 04:28 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

Go you! Im newly inspired! Have you stuck to the same routine? Congrats Smile

thanks Ellacraig!

I've stuck to mostly the same routine. I've run out of L-Arginine, so I haven't taken that in a few weeks. I might get some more soon. the massage has been very consistent. I actually look forward to it. It's a nice time to put my feet up and just watch something.

(15-12-2013, 07:45 PM)Mako Wrote:  OMG guys... the most embarrassing thing just happened. Dodgy I was taking some progress pics and my BF walks in!! D: I got so embarrassed that I had to explain (at least a bit) just what in the Hell I was doing. I didnt exactly say I was doing NBE, just that I felt my breasts might be getting bigger, and I wanted some reference. Ugh. At the same time though, a part of me is going "eh, whatever". You gotta do what you gotta do. And I'm gonna keep doing this! Tongue

Ha ha thats soo funny! I would have died with embarrassment! Thats right up there with when my 5 year old caught me noogling then started running round the house yelling mummy pumps her boobies to anyone who'd listen :p

(15-12-2013, 08:03 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(15-12-2013, 07:45 PM)Mako Wrote:  OMG guys... the most embarrassing thing just happened. Dodgy I was taking some progress pics and my BF walks in!! D: I got so embarrassed that I had to explain (at least a bit) just what in the Hell I was doing. I didnt exactly say I was doing NBE, just that I felt my breasts might be getting bigger, and I wanted some reference. Ugh. At the same time though, a part of me is going "eh, whatever". You gotta do what you gotta do. And I'm gonna keep doing this! Tongue

Ha ha thats soo funny! I would have died with embarrassment! Thats right up there with when my 5 year old caught me noogling then started running round the house yelling mummy pumps her boobies to anyone who'd listen :p
Omg !! N just remeber kids being kids they will mention that right in middle of family/ friends gathering Sad

(15-12-2013, 07:50 PM)Mako Wrote:  
(14-12-2013, 11:37 PM)peggy Wrote:  

Unfortunately my photo shoot was er... interrupted, so I'll have to redo it. Also, it's weird, but though they feel and look bigger to me,(as well as measuring larger) it's not really showing up in pictures. hopefully I'll get some good ones. I should still have another week and a half till my cycle ends, so hopefully some more swelling/growth.

Since I have grown miniture moobs which is at least a palmfull I love massaging them . Every moring I stand infront of mirror to admire them. :p

(15-12-2013, 07:46 PM)Mako Wrote:  
(14-12-2013, 11:10 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
Did you start at 30"?

That's what I measured, but I'm thinking I might've been off a bit- I think it was probably more around 31"
I am assuming 33 is around your breast. What is the under breast measurement?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon