Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi, how important is human growth hormone in NBE?

(04-11-2013, 07:07 AM)timarie Wrote:  
(04-11-2013, 12:11 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Thanks lora Smile ok was just googling up on gaba too and stumbled across a site saying its prohibited to bring into my country Sad guess my order will be destroyed when it reaches my country.

Will look at upping the amino acids but may I ask did you use individual aminos as you have just posted or did you use an amino acid complex? Txs so much

Amino acids can simply be found in any protein source. Protein IS amino acids! Save yourself the money from buying extra amino acid supplements and just increase your protein intake Wink There are different ways to do that too, so it shouldn't be too difficult to work out for yourself.

Thanks tina. I didnt realise protein has/is a good source of amino acids. Im definately increasing protein Smile I only hope the weight im gaining as a result might distribute itself abit more evenly instead of straight to my stomach :s always been so slim so its taking some getting used to!

(04-11-2013, 12:11 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(04-11-2013, 12:05 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(03-11-2013, 11:58 PM)lora Wrote:  This post is from my thread here ...

ok now i noticed that there will be no breast growth without the growth hormoneand i realized that i've very low level of growth hormone .at rest (not after exercise): 0.5 (normal range up to 10)of course i know that this hormone is normally diminished after the age 25 ,but i've no way to grow without it, so i'm digging deeper to know all the effective ways to increase it,and tell now i found those ways .
L arginine
 L tyrosine (2g)
protein intake
intensive short workout.
less carb and sugar in diet
fasting one day in a weak
sleep well (by turning of all the artificial lights early (including TV, and computer ) to allow the secretion of melatonin ) and with the help of hypnosis to .

Ok till now just doing intensive short workout, protein and sleep well ,But i'm interesting in what you said about hgh spray . It's the first time i hear about that , it will be nice to try such thing

Thanks lora Smile ok was just googling up on gaba too and stumbled across a site saying its prohibited to bring into my country Sad guess my order will be destroyed when it reaches my country.

Will look at upping the amino acids but may I ask did you use individual aminos as you have just posted or did you use an amino acid complex? Txs so much

now i'm just taking ON whey protein ,
i was searching things like hgh spray and i found this , it might not be prohibited to bring it to your country as it's just a complex of amino acids and gaba in one product . hope this help you,
http://www.swansonvitamins.com/source-naturals-hgh-surge-100-tabs?csi=LID001&csp=SN203#reviews

i'm not sure yet which is better and safe using amino or hgh spray ?
may be tim can help us,

(04-11-2013, 07:07 AM)timarie Wrote:  
(04-11-2013, 12:11 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Thanks lora Smile ok was just googling up on gaba too and stumbled across a site saying its prohibited to bring into my country Sad guess my order will be destroyed when it reaches my country.

Amino acids can simply be found in any protein source. Protein IS amino acids! Save yourself the money from buying extra amino acid supplements and just increase your protein intake Wink There are different ways to do that too, so it shouldn't be too difficult to work out for yourself.

But, since this thread's main purpose is for increasing HGH specifically, see here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_growt...menclature

HGH (or, Somatotropin) is found naturally in animal carcasses. So, any kind of meat (and eggs) would work for this.

In addition to the accurate information that lora posted above about stimulators of the HGH, there is also: androgens, estrogen, niacin (vitamin B3), arginine (which also is found in meats and dairy products), nicotine (not really gonna recommend that one, btw), L-DOPA (to which Tyrosine is a precursor, and Tyrosine is also found in high-protein sources such as meat and dairy products), and clonidine (which actually is a prescribed medication). So many of the above listed stimulators are SOOO easy to get! One doesn't really need to buy expensive supplements. And Vitamin B complex is important to have in your diet, anyway. So, if one makes sure they are getting their Vitamin B's and are getting enough animal proteins, they should have no problem with getting enough HGH. It additionally is important to remember sleep and exercise also, as lora mentioned. And then of course there is also GABA which has been reported by one study to increase HGH http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18091016 . It is an amino acid found in plants, most abundantly found in tomatoes!

tim i used all my life to eat egg, milk and meat with very very high amount and actually in my country we have the best of the best of natural pure meat and egg with no hormones or chemical in it at all, i think not found in any area in the world , Big Grin
however all of this didn't help me at all with my HGH, it's extremely low and i'm been on whey protein for about 5 or 6 months, i take it 2 times daily with no result in HGH too ,
i knew that bountiful breast (b.o) is supposed to increase hgh too, but it didn't do anything for me in that too with using it 9 months ,
i knew also that i need very large a mount of specific amino acids ( l arginine at least (2 gram if i'm taking protein drink and more if not taking protein ) and l tyrosine at least 2gram )
so i think the amount found in whey protein is not enough to satisfy my purpose .
i'm so lazy too for exercise, i know it helps so much but i'm just lazy .
tim do you think that the amount of vit b in emergen-c msm is enough ? i'm afraid of b toxicity if taking additional b vit with it .

As for hGH.

Exercise is proven method but for NBE, I feel that is counter-indicated. Its needs to be high intensity exercise, and that would cause a spike in testosterone as well as make you catabolic. Exactly what you don't want to be doing when trying to put on fat and glandular tissues in your breasts.

Also, that vast majority of gh is released during rem sleep. So its important if you want to produce as much gh as possible to get 7h+ deep consecutive sleep with no waking. Don't take melatonin at anything over .5mg or will actually shut down all production of gh. No medical sleep adds!

6g of L-arginine could.
Gaba could.

Also, just important is keeping cortisol low so try and avoid stress inducers as much as possible.

(04-11-2013, 07:51 PM)LookingForward2NBE Wrote:  As for hGH.

Exercise is proven method but for NBE, I feel that is counter-indicated. Its needs to be high intensity exercise, and that would cause a spike in testosterone as well as make you catabolic. Exactly what you don't want to be doing when trying to put on fat and glandular tissues in your breasts.

Also, that vast majority of gh is released during rem sleep. So its important if you want to produce as much gh as possible to get 7h+ deep consecutive sleep with no waking. Don't take melatonin at anything over .5mg or will actually shut down all production of gh. No medical sleep adds!

6g of L-arginine could.
Gaba could.

Thank you for the info. Re sleep I need to work on that. Hubby has taken up snoring.... loudly I might add. My sleep has declined as of late to 6 hours if im lucky. I dont know how to rectify this but I shall try. Thanks

(04-11-2013, 07:51 PM)LookingForward2NBE Wrote:  As for hGH.

This demonstrates the need for balance for growth in NBE. Testosterone and HGH go often hand-in-hand. Breast growth has never been based on "the less testosterone, the better" which is why I believe it cannot be possible to grow breasts without testosterone.. because we need the HGH that comes with it (and no one has ever grown breasts without either of them!). Going overkill on testosterone will hurt one's NBE, but for that to be achieved one would have to do something like Crossfit 5 days out of the week. To obtain enough HGH, one does not have to do that much exercise. So, there is a healthy balance. Also, there are many different forms of high intensity exercise. The kind that I do DOES NOT make me catabolic. And if you are going to exercise you obviously will need to eat right. So that needs to be placed into the consideration.

(04-11-2013, 07:51 PM)LookingForward2NBE Wrote:  Don't take melatonin at anything over .5mg or will actually shut down all production of gh. No medical sleep adds!

And finally, the reason for why melatonin is bad for NBE! Thank you!!

Melatonin is one the most overused sleep aids and hormonally dangerous. People take 2-5mgs but anything over 0.5mg shuts down your gh production. Most people don't realise melatone is a hormone.

As for protein drinks mentioned above. Its not that simple. 1st off which type:

1. Milk
2. Soy
3. Pea, hemp etc.

For milk: there is

1. Whey concentrate (typically 34%)
2. Whey isolate (over 80%)
3. Casein
4. Milk protein
5. Colostrum
6. Hydrolyzed (partially digested)
7. Cow, sheep, goat whey
8. Etc.

Then you have undenatured vs denatured due to processing ie cold cfm whey or heat process

Then you have all the additives like carragean, artifical flavor and toxic colorants

Then take into consideration that pasteurization kills and makes milk sterile so its really only useful as a source of calcium and poor one at that.

So its not exactly easy.

Their is one source buts it highly expensive and used for aids and chemo etc patients in powder form. If you look hard enough, you'll probably come across it. Its listed in the pdr - physician drug bible. I believe its $125 for 10 or 20 sachets.

Yes its a source of amino's but for gh you need higher levels then what occurs naturally in milk. Milk is considered an inflammatory food, not exactly what you want to do during nbe. If you do, add probiotics and digestive enzymes in the shake. Whey should never be considered a natural food.. It underfoes so much processing what's left is hardly anything found naturally.

Its the immunoglobins within whey at a very small percentage that responsible for growth factors.

The single best method for gh enhancement is to get 3 rem cycles ie 7+hours consecutive slee, low cortisol. That will produce enough to take of any nbe program you have.

Synthetic gh can cause bone growth, organ growth, diabetes so stay away from it as well as igf1.

As for exercise, I just don't want people thinking tinkering in a gym is going to do anything for gh. Then couple that will the need to sustained production of gh over several months.

The simple fact is, it helps to do intense workouts and get a gh boost which is only transitory at best and quickly downregulates away. Its meant to instigate a healing crisis after a high intenstity work. So if want that gh boost you should have a strenious workout at least 4x a week... But personally I believe that will make it significant difficult to put on breast tissue.

For nbe, that short acting gh won't do much if anything for nbe but the exercise component could have a very negative impact if you don't consume more calories then burn off in a given.

You don't see marathon runners or female bodybuilders with natural c cup+ breasts. Its definitely the rare vs common occurance. Most women with naturally large breasts typically carry weight on waist upper cheast legs and arms. Hour glass figures are naturally more prone to larger breasts then athelete builds.

Don't get me wrong, exercise is a key to a healthy and long but equally as important is getting long sustain sleep and low stress low cortisol.

Once a nbe'r is pleased with her gains, then she can slowly add exercise back.. 6-12 months shouldn't make a significant difference to your health if your taking care and eating clean.

(05-11-2013, 02:57 AM)LookingForward2NBE Wrote:  Melatonin is one the most overused sleep aids and hormonally dangerous. People take 2-5mgs but anything over 0.5mg shuts down your gh production. Most people don't realise melatone is a hormone.

As for protein drinks mentioned above. Its not that simple. 1st off which type:

1. Milk
2. Soy
3. Pea, hemp etc.

For milk: there is

1. Whey concentrate (typically 34%)
2. Whey isolate (over 80%)
3. Casein
4. Milk protein
5. Colostrum
6. Hydrolyzed (partially digested)
7. Cow, sheep, goat whey
8. Etc.

Then you have undenatured vs denatured due to processing ie cold cfm whey or heat process

Then you have all the additives like carragean, artifical flavor and toxic colorants

Then take into consideration that pasteurization kills and makes milk sterile so its really only useful as a source of calcium and poor one at that.

So its not exactly easy.

Their is one source buts it highly expensive and used for aids and chemo etc patients in powder form. If you look hard enough, you'll probably come across it. Its listed in the pdr - physician drug bible. I believe its $125 for 10 or 20 sachets.

Yes its a source of amino's but for gh you need higher levels then what occurs naturally in milk. Milk is considered an inflammatory food, not exactly what you want to do during nbe. If you do, add probiotics and digestive enzymes in the shake. Whey should never be considered a natural food.. It underfoes so much processing what's left is hardly anything found naturally.

Its the immunoglobins within whey at a very small percentage that responsible for growth factors.

The single best method for gh enhancement is to get 3 rem cycles ie 7+hours consecutive slee, low cortisol. That will produce enough to take of any nbe program you have.

Synthetic gh can cause bone growth, organ growth, diabetes so stay away from it as well as igf1.

Thank you, I might add my head is in a spin right now!
As far as the protein drinks, I always try to go for one A -from a health shop, as natural as possible, with least amount if any additives etc , B- high in amino acid content.

When its whey I've brought it in from overseas - from organic sources, currently I'm taking a soy based one (also from a health shop but wasn't able to bring in the organic whey).
I have tried a natural pea protein before. I am very cautious to always buying protein powders that have the least amount of processing and/or artificial ingrediants.

May I ask what type do you think is best suited with a high amino content? whey/pea/soy?
I don't see myself doing any strenuous exercise, due to other family/work commitments and most of all IM SOO SLIM! I cant afford to loose any weight really.

I do apologise if it seems like this is all over my head (which is is) but I'm trying to get myself a good basis for a programme so I only need to do this once and not for an extended period of time because I haven't covered all my bases Sad

As far as I'm going I am:
-massaging
-noggle
-herbal based programme with galactalogue type herbs (?) WY SP Bles Thist Dong Q Fennel Fenugreek
-protein via meat-protein drinks/aminos for hgh..(and or sleep as advised thank you)- may have to set myself up in another room for 3 nights in order to get this - thank you snoring hubby ..!
-gingko for circulation

Thank you for your input, Lookingforward and Tina, if you had any suggestions I am open and will re read what you have written, I will start jotting down too so I don't ask the same questions again.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon