Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi, how important is human growth hormone in NBE?

(11-11-2013, 07:11 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Hi, I have been following this post... as much as I appreciate all that has been said and you are all very well informed, i am to say the least CONFUSED!

I guess that's to be expected, with me and Tina saying one thing, and CancerStrikes and LF2NBE saying another. But if you are paying more attention to Tina and I then...

(11-11-2013, 07:11 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  I don't wish to increase my protein too much for a variety of reasons, I have a high metabolism, im very slim, im in my mid 30's, have breastfed (albeit shortly potentially as a result of high dopamine). I don't/cant do high intensity short workouts etc to boost levels of HGH and I quite simply DONT sleep 7-8 hours AS MUCH AS ID LOVE TOO Sad
and try I might add. I also don't want to use a high strength HGH product (not that I could even if I wanted too) for the fear of high testosterone and all the negative effects of overgrowth of the organs on HGH

So.. what are your thoughts on a mild/safe approach of either ?

Source Naturals, HGH Surge (multi/amino complex) as advised by lora OR:

Deer Velvet??? - I have researched its GH boosting capabilities and also I feel it has tremendous health benefits along with helping out with joints for which myself and my husband would benefit greatly!

BUT MOST OF ALL! its my country that supplies the high quality deer velvet that is supplied world wide so I can get it right here in my country - tomorrow infact!!!!

For the here and now, I feel GH might be one thing lacking in my programme to give it the best shot (or any chosen route for that matter)

Again thanks for all the advise, it is noted.

Don't sweat it.

It's honestly not that big a deal, as both Tina and I have repeatedly stated.

As long as you're getting at least 70% of your body weight in grams of protein per day, your protein is fine. And most people eat 100 grams of protein easy, so if you're no more than 142 pounds, you're definitely fine. If you're 150, and get 105 grams, you're fine. It really is THAT EASY to get 70% body weight in grams of protein.

That said, if you REALLY WANT, for other potential benefits, to take something, then take Deer Velvet. The other options have no real "other" potential benefits and, as stated, for most people, the other benefits are close to nonexistent.

I am sorry to hear you feel you can not change your lifestyle, though. Please try to seriously consider figuring out what it is you CAN do instead of focusing on what it is you CAN'T do, in order to improve your diet and activity levels. Which generally also improves by their very nature, sleeping habits, energy levels, and hgh levels.

As stated by both Tina and I, high impact exercise is NOT necessary to be active. And I think all four of us actually do agree on that, though I'm not sure CS and LF2NBE agree on what DOES constitute an active lifestyle.

To reiterate what Tina explained constitutes an active lifestyle...

"means a lifestyle that includes physical activity equivalent to walking more than 3 miles per day at 3 to 4 miles per hour, in addition to the light physical activity associated with typical day-to-day life."

If you don't walk that much, then other slightly more strenuous activities will do as well, swimming several laps, riding a bike at even a casual speed, racing being of higher intensity and potentially, as an aerobic exercise, fat loss accelerating... There's plenty of things you can do to live an ACTIVE lifestyle.

(11-11-2013, 07:26 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(11-11-2013, 07:11 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Hi, I have been following this post... as much as I appreciate all that has been said and you are all very well informed, i am to say the least CONFUSED!

I guess that's to be expected, with me and Tina saying one thing, and CancerStrikes and LF2NBE saying another. But if you are paying more attention to Tina and I then...

(11-11-2013, 07:11 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  I don't wish to increase my protein too much for a variety of reasons, I have a high metabolism, im very slim, im in my mid 30's, have breastfed (albeit shortly potentially as a result of high dopamine). I don't/cant do high intensity short workouts etc to boost levels of HGH and I quite simply DONT sleep 7-8 hours AS MUCH AS ID LOVE TOO Sad
and try I might add. I also don't want to use a high strength HGH product (not that I could even if I wanted too) for the fear of high testosterone and all the negative effects of overgrowth of the organs on HGH

So.. what are your thoughts on a mild/safe approach of either ?

Source Naturals, HGH Surge (multi/amino complex) as advised by lora OR:

Deer Velvet??? - I have researched its GH boosting capabilities and also I feel it has tremendous health benefits along with helping out with joints for which myself and my husband would benefit greatly!

BUT MOST OF ALL! its my country that supplies the high quality deer velvet that is supplied world wide so I can get it right here in my country - tomorrow infact!!!!

For the here and now, I feel GH might be one thing lacking in my programme to give it the best shot (or any chosen route for that matter)

Again thanks for all the advise, it is noted.

Don't sweat it.

It's honestly not that big a deal, as both Tina and I have repeatedly stated.

As long as you're getting at least 70% of your body weight in grams of protein per day, your protein is fine. And most people eat 100 grams of protein easy, so if you're no more than 142 pounds, you're definitely fine. If you're 150, and get 105 grams, you're fine. It really is THAT EASY to get 70% body weight in grams of protein.

That said, if you REALLY WANT, for other potential benefits, to take something, then take Deer Velvet. The other options have no real "other" potential benefits and, as stated, for most people, the other benefits are close to nonexistent.

I am sorry to hear you feel you can not change your lifestyle, though. Please try to seriously consider figuring out what it is you CAN do instead of focusing on what it is you CAN'T do, in order to improve your diet and activity levels. Which generally also improves by their very nature, sleeping habits, energy levels, and hgh levels.

As stated by both Tina and I, high impact exercise is NOT necessary to be active. And I think all four of us actually do agree on that, though I'm not sure CS and LF2NBE agree on what DOES constitute an active lifestyle.

To reiterate what Tina explained constitutes an active lifestyle...

"means a lifestyle that includes physical activity equivalent to walking more than 3 miles per day at 3 to 4 miles per hour, in addition to the light physical activity associated with typical day-to-day life."

If you don't walk that much, then other slightly more strenuous activities will do as well, swimming several laps, riding a bike at even a casual speed, racing being of higher intensity and potentially, as an aerobic exercise, fat loss accelerating... There's plenty of things you can do to live an ACTIVE lifestyle.

Thanks ABI. Gratefully I have woken up with a clearer head and a better attitude, I did infact try to edit out that last post of mine.

I'm not taking any more supplements that I'm already on.
I WILL focus on the good and what I can do.
I WONT stress about NBE anymore, I'l just chill and go with it Smile
I'm becoming more accepting of the body I do have and need to remember I am attractive and I have a nice body and I don't have to try to change for other people especially when I have a beautiful man who loves me as I am Smile
IF I can get bigger in that department, great, but I'm not going to get obsessive over it anymore - I blame the herbs for messing with my emotions so the sooner I get off them the better!

Thanks guys!

(11-11-2013, 07:52 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Thanks ABI. Gratefully I have woken up with a clearer head and a better attitude, I did infact try to edit out that last post of mine.

I'm becoming more accepting of the body I do have and need to remember I am attractive and I have a nice body and I don't have to try to change for other people especially when I have a beautiful man who loves me as I am Smile
IF I can get bigger in that department, great, but I'm not going to get obsessive over it anymore - I blame the herbs for messing with my emotions so the sooner I get off them the better!

Thanks guys!

I LOVE this! This is EXACTLY the attitude that everyone should have. Love yourself as you are, and anything extra is an added bonus. And a healthy life is a happy life. Never forget that!
And if what you're taking is only making you cranky, it is probably a sign that it is upsetting the balance of your hormones. The key is to try to keep them in balance. Sometimes it takes trying different things to find out what works for you, so it is not necessarily the case that every hormonal herb you take will make you upset.

Good luck with everything! Smile

(11-11-2013, 10:13 PM)timarie Wrote:  
(11-11-2013, 07:52 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Thanks ABI. Gratefully I have woken up with a clearer head and a better attitude, I did infact try to edit out that last post of mine.

Thanks guys!

I LOVE this! This is EXACTLY the attitude that everyone should have. Love yourself as you are, and anything extra is an added bonus. And a healthy life is a happy life. Never forget that!
And if what you're taking is only making you cranky, it is probably a sign that it is upsetting the balance of your hormones. The key is to try to keep them in balance. Sometimes it takes trying different things to find out what works for you, so it is not necessarily the case that every hormonal herb you take will make you upset.

Good luck with everything! Smile

Thanks Tina, and to you Smile

(10-11-2013, 08:09 PM)timarie Wrote:  
(10-11-2013, 03:02 PM)lora Wrote:  

About the HGH spray-- I was telling you from what I saw of the HGH spray products online. If you have a specific spray in mind that you want us to look at, then give us the link please. All of these products contain mostly a boat-load of HGH stimulators and amino acids though. But I am willing to have an open mind.

I am sure that a product like this certainly won't hurt you and will help you possibly in some small temporary ways, but it will be just that: temporary, because we will not be addressing the root of the problem by just supplementing the outcome. As I mentioned to you earlier, the pituitary gland is responsible for your HGH release. And doctor's may consider 0HGH to be normal at your age mostly because "normal" is defined by the norm, not always by what is healthy. In this case, most people (as Abi mentioned earlier) are having less and less HGH produced due to their lifestyles and diets and yes, this WILL catch up to them. So, all these people with unhealthily low HGH levels? The doctor is comparing you to them, and you don't want that. You want a healthy level of HGH. HGH can be raised gradually over time with exercise being brought into one's lifestyle though, for sure. And definitely remember your sleep. Try to get your body to produce it on its own instead of supplementing it, because then your body won't be so dependent on supplements all the time.

I am really sorry about your doctors. Our doctors here aren't the best either, to be honest. But it IS their job to help us with obvious help problems (although they never seem to recognize the benefits of herbs). Maybe it is not so much "their job" to proactively tell you when you have a health issue where you are from. That stinks Sad Well at least it sounds like you have the best meat in the world, at least that is good!

As for talking about protein: remember that protein shakes offer a great source of protein, but not all protein is protein shakes. And yes I do know that protein is necessary for building the body for EVERY person, which is what I told Lookingforward above (see the third-to-last paragraph of post #32). Our bodies are 70% proteins, so our diet should be about 70% protein... and what I mean by this is what I wrote in post #32: that you should consume 70% of your body weight in grams of protein per day (in other words, if you weigh 100lbs, you should consume 70 grams of protein per day). You can get protein from numerous different sources. Whey protein is meant for those who need a more bioavailable form of protein, faster digesting protein, and those who cannot manage to eat more in their day. There is no harm in taking protein shakes (otherwise I would have told you NOT to take it), and it is a good source of protein. BUT, if you are able to get that protein that you need from whole foods, then whey protein shakes are just a more expensive option. Basically, that is it in a nutshell. But you are certainly right: protein is extremely important for everyone's diet.

As for you feeling fatigued, does a little bit of caffeine pick you up? I drink a pre-workout shake before my lower body workout every week (about to do it now, actually!) and it gets my sluggish butt up and moving! I am sure you have already thought of this.... I am just curious, what have you tried to help fight your fatigue? Maybe we can think of something.

thanks tim you are always so so helpful, and i'm sorry for being late in replay but i've a sight problem and i'm gonna make a laser correction soon .
as for the the link of HGH spray , here it's
https://www.swansonvitamins.com/liddell-...-oz-liquid

but i'm Convinced now with your opinion and i don't wanna take any supplements for this .

and i just wanna telling you something, protein shake helped me gaining 2 kg in weight and i just wanna keep taking it for that reason, but it's really expensive you are right , but i don't like food and i found it easy to just swallow 2 cups of shake and getting the calories i need to gain weight .

as for caffeine, i don't take any caffeine and i didn't take any caffeine throughout my whole life , no tea, no coffee and no even cola, maybe sometimes chocolate,
this because i've sleeping problem and any small amount of caffeine can make me wake up all the night, if i just eat small piece of chocolate late i can't sleep all the night .

now my sleep is getting improved with pc and hypnosis but not to the limit that i can take the risk and eat a piece of chocolate at night Big Grin

i love chocolate so much Sad

i just try to help my fatigue with pressing on my self in exercising much more than i can bear . i had a trainer once in my life who told me that's no result with no pain to make me pressing on my self to get more fitness, but that was when i was 20 years old, now my fatigue is worse .

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon