Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Time for Reassessment-Please help.

This was my original plan, http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=15108, which no one responded to, so I just went with it and switched over to a plan similar to Chiyomilk's program last two cycles, but stopped after experiencing terrible night sweats.

I have 1 1/2 weeks left to this cycle and I think it's time to reassess my program. I started this process back in January and although I didn't take pictures, I took measurements, which may not even be accurate, and I measured at the time 29" across the bust and didn't know I was supposed to measure under bust. From January until April, all I did was noogle about an hour a day, more if I have time. I believe I have grown, but can't be for certain. In different lighting, times of the day, etc, I look bigger. I believe I have gained underboobs and sideboobs because I know I would have noticed these before, yet my measurements remain the same. Today after blowdrying my breasts and then massaging with Volufiline cream and PM cream, I took out the measuring tape and I measured at 29 1/4"- tried different ways and still came out the same. My underbust is 24 1/4". I could have sworn I've had measurements up to 30 1/2" so I don't know how I lost over an inch unless that was all swelling and nothing more. I am on BCP. I've been taking PM 500mg twice daily consistently except for two cycles when I took Greenbush Breast Enhancements pills and extract during my Luteal phase for two cycles in August and September. During an earlier cycle, I took PM only during my follicular phase and applied PC directly to my breasts during the luteal phase and in another cycle I took PM throughout and applied PC to my breasts occasionally during my luteal phase. I'm currently on PM 500mg twice daily along with MSM and Placenta C Jelly and topical PM and Volufiline cream while massaging twice daily and noogling at night for at least one hour. I don't believe I've experienced any estrogen dominance because other than the occasionally headaches here and there, I haven't experienced any other symptoms. I have had my blood tests done before all of this and at the time everything was normal: FSH 3.1 up from <1 in 2008, which I don't know how that is even possible since I'm female, Prolactin 15, Androstenedione 56, DHEA-S 137. However, I question the predictors of these tests. All values can be normal, but we can still be sensitive to certain hormones.

I am curvy at the bottom and extra thin at the top and according to some that means I'd be estrogen dominant, but I have no other indicators if anything I'm more estrogen deficient and androgen dominant. I know I'm sensitive to androgens because my hair is thin and my skin is oily and I still breakout occasionally.

As I await my new chinese breasts enlargement cups recommended by cancerstrikes, I'm posting to look for any feedback or suggestions. I'm 5'1" and 93 lbs. I used to be about 97 lbs before then I started a gluten free, low glycemic diet for other health reasons three months ago. So I've lost about 4 lbs and kept my bust the same size. Could my program be working, but because of my weight lost, I haven't gained anything? If I gain weight, could I gain the weight in my breasts? Should I throw in the towel with PM and start Bovine Ovary? I just can't believe I haven't grown on PM when everyone and their mothers and apparently brothers have grown on PM. I don't believe I have major hormonal imbalances because my period has always been regular. Please help. I'm sorry for the long post, but I'm just more lost and confused than ever.

I really don't know. I am in the same boat as you. Still waiting on growth for 7 months now. However this will be my second month on pm which I'm going to give it 6 months. How long have you been on your current program?

(31-10-2013, 01:43 AM)tinytots Wrote:  I really don't know. I am in the same boat as you. Still waiting on growth for 7 months now. However this will be my second month on pm which I'm going to give it 6 months. How long have you been on your current program?

I've been taking PM since April, but I've lost about five pounds since July and still maintained my original size so I wonder if it's just a matter of gaining more weight, which in itself is difficult for me as it is. I also just added spearmint, which I drank the tea on and off, but am now talking a pill daily. I also plan to use PC instead PM cream from now on during my luteal phase.

After noogling today for one hour, my breasts swelled one inch so I guess it was all swelling, but when does swelling become permanent? I've been noogling since January.

(31-10-2013, 02:12 AM)nsas Wrote:  
(31-10-2013, 01:43 AM)tinytots Wrote:  I really don't know. I am in the same boat as you. Still waiting on growth for 7 months now. However this will be my second month on pm which I'm going to give it 6 months. How long have you been on your current program?

I've been taking PM since April, but I've lost about five pounds since July and still maintained my original size so I wonder if it's just a matter of gaining more weight, which in itself is difficult for me as it is. I also just added spearmint, which I drank the tea on and off, but am now talking a pill daily. I also plan to use PC instead PM cream from now on during my luteal phase.

After noogling today for one hour, my breasts swelled one inch so I guess it was all swelling, but when does swelling become permanent? I've been noogling since January.

That's right, you very tiny it sounds like. Well atleast you didn't loose your boobs from the weight loss. So it must be working. Did you take pictures for comparison?

(31-10-2013, 03:52 AM)tinytots Wrote:  
(31-10-2013, 02:12 AM)nsas Wrote:  

That's right, you very tiny it sounds like. Well atleast you didn't loose your boobs from the weight loss. So it must be working. Did you take pictures for comparison?
I didn't take any before pictures. I wish I did bc I'm certain I didn't have underboobs or sidebooobs. Now they all look the same depending on lighting, times of the day, month so i won't know until I spill out of my bras- if at all. I just don't want to waste another cycle on PM if it's not going to work for me. I'm almost out of it and will have to order soon.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon