Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Got my noogle on!

Tongue 

my noogleberry arrived the other day, I have probably done all up 3 days of pumping for maybe.. 30 minutes each? I had trouble at the start with losing suction but i've found you gotta position the cups higher! and find your natural curve I know it was so annoying at the start I nearly threw the thing of the balcony haha but I found it and now it's easier than ever Smile and It also makes it alot easier if you rub a cream or an oil before you start the process.

my boobs are the biggest I've ever seen them, and thats from three days (im on depo and soon to be PM as well)
theyre heavier and quite sore, and the swellings staying for longer each time. I havent tried hydro noogling yet probably cause I dont really know about the benefits and the why of it. But hey! im getting closer to showing my boyfriend my girls Wink And I am increasingly happier

Good luck to all you beautiful ladies ~!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon