Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Another Suction Product: Female Breast Pump Enlargement Enhancement ,enlarge 2 cups!

Found this on Ebay... Not so sure how well the battery part works and on top of it, China Products (but hey, now a day, most products are making overseas)...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/150859440814?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649#ht_1109wt_898

Thats the same one I'm looking at getting.... Did you end up getting it? Has it worked? Results? PLease let me know

(10-11-2013, 08:08 AM)mrsmiller Wrote:  Thats the same one I'm looking at getting.... Did you end up getting it? Has it worked? Results? PLease let me know

No, I did not. I searched it as other members posted some suction devices Qs and I thought it would be save people time and handy work if they can't find the proper channel resources for other stuf I had recommended.
-V

Looks cheaply made and the English translation from Chinese is lacking... most cheap products wont last long enough to get you a whole cup size....

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon