Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What are your signs of growth?

For this current cycle, I've been experiencing sharp pains almost like a needle is stabbing me in the breasts. I keep expecting to have bigger breasts when I wake up the next morning to face disappointment as usual. What kind of breast pains is everyone experiencing while growing? Does the growth come immediately after feeling the painful sensations or is delayed?

I also have read that a lot of women experience growth on the sides first before anywhere else. How accurate is it to assume that growth on the sides will lead to bigger breasts? And how does it take everyone to get from growth on the sides to bigger breasts?

What other signs of growth does everyone have?

They probably are growing if you feel aches everyone experiences growing pain different so hard to compare these don't be disappointed about not wakingup to swelling also swelling is normally more noticeable the more breast tissue so if your starting small it will take longer.
Another thing is I know mine have least growth swelling in the morning they look smaller when I wake up.
My growth signs are aches sometimes pain normally if I sleep on them. My nipples go flat and soft temporarily and my breast feel bouncy and heavier.

(28-10-2013, 07:30 AM)nsas Wrote:  For this current cycle, I've been experiencing sharp pains almost like a needle is stabbing me in the breasts. I keep expecting to have bigger breasts when I wake up the next morning to face disappointment as usual. What kind of breast pains is everyone experiencing while growing? Does the growth come immediately after feeling the painful sensations or is delayed?

I also have read that a lot of women experience growth on the sides first before anywhere else. How accurate is it to assume that growth on the sides will lead to bigger breasts? And how does it take everyone to get from growth on the sides to bigger breasts?

I believe for people with small flat chest like us, these aches might be just a false alarm. When I switched FG, PM to BO I got these sharp ache pains couple times per day along with my ovary was twitching, kicking but no growth ever seen for these 2 months. I then switched to UB + PM tonic for 4 months now which I experience no aches at all either (perhaps it is low of a dose for my body?).
Going through my diary I can't believe I have started this journey that long, in Feb and now the year is almost GONE, 2014 is just around the corner...

-V

(28-10-2013, 06:40 PM)CancerStrikes2 Wrote:  
(28-10-2013, 07:30 AM)nsas Wrote:  For this current cycle, I've been experiencing sharp pains almost like a needle is stabbing me in the breasts. I keep expecting to have bigger breasts when I wake up the next morning to face disappointment as usual. What kind of breast pains is everyone experiencing while growing? Does the growth come immediately after feeling the painful sensations or is delayed?

I believe for people with small flat chest like us, these aches might be just a false alarm. When I switched FG, PM to BO I got these sharp ache pains couple times per day along with my ovary was twitching, kicking but no growth ever seen for these 2 months. I then switched to UB + PM tonic for 4 months now which I experience no aches at all either (perhaps it is low of a dose for my body?).
Going through my diary I can't believe I have started this journey that long, in Feb and now the year is almost GONE, 2014 is just around the corner...

-V

You made me very sad, V:-( I was really hoping for something this cycle. I did order the breast enlargement cups you recommended from amazon along with the pump and just got the auto air pump from the pet store. I can't wait to receive the products on Wednesday. I only get six hours of sleep a night if I'm lucky. Do you think sleeping with these cups on for just six hours will work? Are you still using these cups or have you returned to using your Brava?

(29-10-2013, 03:11 AM)nsas Wrote:  You made me very sad, V:-( I was really hoping for something this cycle. I did order the breast enlargement cups you recommended from amazon along with the pump and just got the auto air pump from the pet store. I can't wait to receive the products on Wednesday. I only get six hours of sleep a night if I'm lucky. Do you think sleeping with these cups on for just six hours will work? Are you still using these cups or have you returned to using your Brava?

Arggggg, I am sorry. I returned the Brava and used my therapy cups for over one month now. You can try to wear to work as I do. It works for me. I stay in the office which I have more privacy until the end of the year and then back to the clean room. My swelling is soo great and even me like to touch too Big Grin something I used to hate it. You have to wear a long period time and do not let the breasts take too much break in between. I think that is the only way to push our little girls to grow faster Sad
-V

(28-10-2013, 06:40 PM)CancerStrikes2 Wrote:  

-V

Oh I hope not. That is the only hope I have of growing. To me the aches make me feel as if something is happening. I do know what you mean by ovary twitching, which doesn't feel normal at all. Do you know which stage you are suppose to have growth, follicular or leuteal?

I get no signs of breast growth until its time to buy a larger bra.... that's the only sign I really care about! lol

I have been at this since the date I joined and I have yet to see growth or even feel a twinge. The only thing I feel is some aching after doing noogleberry for an hour or so. I swell and that makes me feel like a woman for a little while then back to normal again. I have stopped treating this like the obsession in the[/code] hope that when I care less I may get lucky.

I don't get any tingles or aches, but my boobs are a bit tender to the touch, probably because of the massage.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon