Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Brava keeps losing suction

Okay so I haven't been getting results with the Brava because it keeps losing suction. I called Brava and asked if it's possible that my tubing has a hole in it and the lady told me that it's not that, it's because there's air that's getting inside the domes. She told me to press the domes against me to get all the air out, but I have been doing this and i'm still losing suction. I'm still convinced that there might be a hole in my tubing...How would I know?

When I put them on I use the Noogleberry hand pump to get a lot of suction and my breasts are almost filling out the domes but then after about 3-4 hours there's not much suction left and after 10-12 hours there's none left at all and the domes are ready to fall of....

What should I do?

Thanks

If the domes aren't leaking then its the tubing or the pump... letting air in.... I thought the pump was supposed to run when ever the pressure dropped below a certain level... seems like if there were a leak it would be kicking on often and running longer....

(25-10-2013, 09:51 PM)karren Wrote:  If the domes aren't leaking then its the tubing or the pump... letting air in.... I thought the pump was supposed to run when ever the pressure dropped below a certain level... seems like if there were a leak it would be kicking on often and running longer....

Ya I agree...Thats what I thought also. Like if I move the domes around or I turn over and some of the air comes out the sportbox turns on right away so I figured that if there was a hole in the tubing the sportbox would be running constantly...but it doesn't....The only thing I can think of is maybe the hole is too small to make a difference so the sportbox doesn't "detect" it. I ordered the airlock tubing, hopefully that will help but I doubt it will because I was using these close pin type things to airlock it and it was still losing suction. It's really getting frustrating...I payed over 1000$ for it and I haven't gotten results at all because of the suction problem Sad I feel like I wasted so much time and money into all this.

(26-10-2013, 04:03 AM)lil_babyxoxo Wrote:  
(25-10-2013, 09:51 PM)karren Wrote:  If the domes aren't leaking then its the tubing or the pump... letting air in.... I thought the pump was supposed to run when ever the pressure dropped below a certain level... seems like if there were a leak it would be kicking on often and running longer....

Ya I agree...Thats what I thought also. Like if I move the domes around or I turn over and some of the air comes out the sportbox turns on right away so I figured that if there was a hole in the tubing the sportbox would be running constantly...but it doesn't....The only thing I can think of is maybe the hole is too small to make a difference so the sportbox doesn't "detect" it. I ordered the airlock tubing, hopefully that will help but I doubt it will because I was using these close pin type things to airlock it and it was still losing suction. It's really getting frustrating...I payed over 1000$ for it and I haven't gotten results at all because of the suction problem Sad I feel like I wasted so much time and money into all this.

Dont be dispair. Just a thought, maybe you need to change its position to get it finally stays suction? Even my therapy cups got loose suction if I place them on my boobies NOT correctly. Just make sure not too close to the armpits area, etc... Also moisturize the rims prior suction is also help domes to stay put longer.
-V

(26-10-2013, 07:30 AM)CancerStrikes2 Wrote:  
(26-10-2013, 04:03 AM)lil_babyxoxo Wrote:  

Dont be dispair. Just a thought, maybe you need to change its position to get it finally stays suction? Even my therapy cups got loose suction if I place them on my boobies NOT correctly. Just make sure not too close to the armpits area, etc... Also moisturize the rims prior suction is also help domes to stay put longer.
-V

Thank you so much for the advice. I hope I can get it to work or else I wasted my money.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon