Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

what breast pump leaves fewest red marks?

I've been using Brava for 2 weeks with encouraging results, but the domes irritate my skin and leave deep red marks that don't go away even by evening. I love how my breasts look for the 3-4 hours after I take off the domes, but the telltale red rings ruin the effect! I would love to find a breast pump to use before a date to give me swelling without any redness or marks. I've looked at various comments here about other systems, and am wondering which one is least likely to mark my skin? Thanks!

Pretty sure since the Brava was designed to provide for long term growth over many many months..... they didn't design it with optimal short term results in mind.... the only thing I know that can help on other suction devices is to reduce pressure but that's not an option on the Brava... you could try putting makeup on the red marks where they show....

I also have the problem with Brava red marks. In particular they are present in the area near the armpit. I solved by putting a piece of sterile gauze (I take a long piece and roll up to make it more consistent): I have put the gauze under the edge of the domes, the domes in this way do not press on the skin. In other areas of the chest the red marks disappear fairly quickly.
I hope this helps.

The patch should be made ​​only under the most outer edge of the domes! If you put it too internally, you can lose suction!

If you drink more water, it will go away rather quick. However, if you use a less lower pressure, it is not that visible after removal.

I have tried like that (which only give me half fill the domes) and it has virtually no red mark after 30 minutes taking out.

-V

Thanks, I'll try using something on my skin at the edge of the domes to see if that helps. I'm sure reducing the suction will reduce the marks, but it will also reduce the swelling so that defeats the purpose!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon