Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Back At It

Hey Ladies,

So I did NBE a few years ago and saw results. My breast got a tad bit bigger; however, my hair, skin and nails gained such great health that I became more motivated to improve those aspects more than nbe. What I've found to work best, as well as many other women is a combo of saw palmetto, fenugreek and wild yam. Many have expressed concern about cellulite caused by SP but if u exercise and eat right while taking it, you'll be fine. You can substitute SP with stinging nettle; however, stinging nettle doesn't turn the testosterone into estrogen like SP does. Try taking SP twice a day and stinging nettle once instead of SP all 3 times.

I kid you not, when I was on these herbs my hair was fuller and grew faster, facial hair grew slower, my skin was flawless and my nails were so healthy. I also noticed that my sex drive was ummmm... A bit more agressive than usual. Lol just being honest.

Anyways, give yourself about 6-8 weeks to start seeing results and when you do, you'll be soo happy.

Give your breats a few months to show results. Try to massage them or have them sucked as much as u can, as that def helps.

I'm glad you got such great results from the herbs, and I'd consider yourself lucky. I was one of the people that took those 3 herbs and got nasty side effects, and I eat a healthy diet, I exercise regularly, but I still gained weight, still got cellulite, my hair started falling out more, my acne got worse, and don't know if it helped nails, I had fakes at the time. So it doesn't work the same way for everyone, just depends on the individual, I have plenty of left over bottles of pill herbs, extracts, and powders for anyone that wants them, I believe some of the bottles I have are unopened. I might just find out what all I have in there, get it packed in a box and whoever pays the shipping can have it. Since I been taking BO I noticed my skin clearing up and such, so similar results as you Smile We just have to find what works for us as an individual.

hey anastasia, can i have them? pretty please.Big Grin

I'd b interested in the Fenugreek , SP that u have... tha'ts what I'm taking now.

Okay from Greenbush I have 275 of 575mg Wild Mexican Yam Root capsules.
284 of 575mg Saw Palmetto Berries capsules
277 of 575mg Fenugreek Seed capsules

Fennel Seed extract, it's a 4 oz bottle, it's only got 1/4 of it gone. So it's 3/4's full.

I have a whole bag of Fenugreek seed powder and Fennel seed powder as well. The powder can be used in massage or in tea.

And I have an 2 oz bottle of Fenugreek seed extract it has organic alcohol in it (the greenbush fennel seed extract does not contain alcohol) and I'd say 1/4 of this is missing, the name brand is Nature's Answer.

I also have some bustea, as well, I have...84 bags of it, it's from Greenbush as well.

I have plenty of Evening Primrose oil caps and Flaxseed oil caps as well, but thinking about taking those again, EPO for joint and skin benefits, flaxseed for the omega 3.

When I was using the bustea I would put a bag with a bag of other herbal tea in a cup, as the bustea itself is not pleasant. I would use rosehip/wild raspberry tea or an apple cinnamon herbal tea, also tried peppermint tea with it a few times, it helps cover up the fenugreek taste ALOT! I would continue to use the tea, but I take BO and I don't know if it's a good idea to mix in herbs along with BO. Maybe someone could advise me on that please.

Oh I completely forgot about expiration dates...all the Greenbush stuff I bought at the same time, the FG caps have a date of 04/2014, the SP have a date of 05/2014, the WY has a date of 10/2013. The fennel seed extract 3/2011 (that's a best before date). FG extract, 01/13. The bustea, 04/2014. The powders, I'm not sure but they were bought along with the caps from Greenbush and the bustea, so I suspect around the same dates. I put the powders in ziplock bags as the bags they come in don't reseal. I have the bustea in an airtight container, but will move them to ziplocks if I send them. I'll put cotton in the bottles of capsules to keep them from moving around in shipping, and put tape around the lids. I'll put tape around the extracts as well to protect them.

When I was taking the herbs, I was mainly taking the FG, SP, and WY I was also taking EPO and flaxseed oil, I'm not sure which herb made me have the bad side effects. It may have been stress as well, who knows.

If anyone knows if any of these herbs would help my BO progress, please let me know. And if anyone knows if the EPO or flaxseed oil would mess up my results let me know, I'm going to research it a little, but if someone knows that would be quicker. If it would mess with my results then I'll wait until I'm done with BO to finish the supply I have.

If I can't get use out of the herbs, then anyone is welcomed to them, you will just need to tell me your location so I can go find out how much shipping would be.

Wow, thats very nice of you to offer yours up. I'm going to send you an e-mail in a few seconds.

Hi there,

did you happen to have a problem consuming fenugreek?
I know I've heard it's fab, but how do you remove the smell? I take like just one tablet a day, and I smell of fenugreek!
Help

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon