Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Evening Primrose Oil dosages for breast growth

Yeah, you are right, it doesn't work with attachments. Would only work if you upload your pics on imageshack for example, but I wouldn't do that if I were you. So why not use the picture page, the pics there are not googable and only members can see them. Smile

(08-01-2014, 06:33 PM)peggy Wrote:  Yeah, you are right, it doesn't work with attachments. Would only work if you upload your pics on imageshack for example, but I wouldn't do that if I were you. So why not use the picture page, the pics there are not googable and only members can see them. Smile

Shy Peggy shy *blushes* I'l get there eventually Smile Hows your noogling going?

I've been taking EPO for the past 2 months, there's no noticeable growth, but I don't expect to see any yet anyway.

Thanks Ellacraig informing us to take Omega 3 when taking high levels of Omega 6 - I didn't know that. Luckily though, I started taking Omega 3 fish oil about 2-4 weeks after I started EPO.

I do have a question though if anyone is able to help - As you know, I take x3 EPO capsules, which total 3000mg (which is the maximum dose for this brand), but could I use EPO itself to massage into my breasts or would I be overdosing?

Hi
I'm ready to order some more EPO, but wanting to up from 3000mg to 4000mg, because I've been taking it now for approx 6 months with no sign of growth, but I can't find any brands at 4000mg. Does anybody know any, preferrably in the UK. Thanks.

How are you ladies doing - have you got any growth with the EPO?Smile

Hi there.. i had a couple questions about evening primrose oil, hopefully someone can answer!!

1. i heard it is an aromatase booster, is this true?
2. Does it affect the depo progesterone only bc shot?
3. can i take the oil out of the capsule and use it to massage my boobs?

thanks so much in advance!! xoxoxoxo

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon