Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Evening Primrose Oil dosages for breast growth

(08-01-2014, 12:06 AM)peggy Wrote:  Hey girls, how are you doing? Are you still taking evening primrose oil? If yes, which dosage? Did you notice any effects from it?

Hey Peggy
I'm still taking EPO x 2 a day, 3 if I remember BUT!!!!
I read something which I already knew but had forgotten along the way and didn't realise it was relevant to EPO.
If you take high doses of EPO being an omega 6 fatty acid you need to also take good doses of Omega 3 fatty acids.
Omega 6's are the dangerous fats in excess contributing to heart disease and cancer etc. So I'm very pleased I read that, I now supplement with an omega 3 as well as omega 6.

Hope that helps anyone who is taking high doses of EPO on account of NBE.

Ps I almost posted up pics this morn but I had a total panic attack and took them down straight away, I guess I'm too shy to post them.
I'm not entirely convinced I can see a change, and I don't rely on the tape measure at all anymore. Move it slightly and you have a contradictory reading. I might just use pics for reference now.

(08-01-2014, 03:49 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(08-01-2014, 12:06 AM)peggy Wrote:  Hey girls, how are you doing? Are you still taking evening primrose oil? If yes, which dosage? Did you notice any effects from it?

Hey Peggy
I read something which I already knew but had forgotten along the way and didn't realise it was relevant to EPO.
If you take high doses of EPO being an omega 6 fatty acid you need to also take good doses of Omega 3 fatty acids.
Omega 6's are the dangerous fats in excess contributing to heart disease and cancer etc. So I'm very pleased I read that, I now supplement with an omega 3 as well as omega 6.

Ps I almost posted up pics this morn but I had a total panic attack and took them down straight away, I guess I'm too shy to post them.
I'm not entirely convinced I can see a change, and I don't rely on the tape measure at all anymore. Move it slightly and you have a contradictory reading. I might just use pics for reference now.

Ahhh post em! Don't be shy! You can post them to my page again if you want. Tongue I want to help analyze! I bet there is growth!

(08-01-2014, 04:02 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  

Hey Peggy

Ahhh post em! Don't be shy! You can post them to my page again if you want. Tongue I want to help analyze! I bet there is growth!

yes please jen!! but can I private pm you?

(08-01-2014, 04:07 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

Hey Peggy

Of course! Can we send photos through PM? I really never pm anyone. But send away and we will analyze together. Tongue

(08-01-2014, 04:17 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  

Hey Peggy

Of course! Can we send photos through PM? I really never pm anyone. But send away and we will analyze together. Tongue

ha ha yes you can Wink
I went into your profile but you don't have it set up so anyone can private message you, maybe if you tutu with your profile settings you can add it to your profile Smile

(08-01-2014, 04:26 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(08-01-2014, 03:49 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Hey Peggy

ha ha yes you can Wink
I went into your profile but you don't have it set up so anyone can private message you, maybe if you tutu with your profile settings you can add it to your profile Smile

Ah, interesting! Well that would explain why I never get any private messages, haha. I think I fixed it. Lemme know!

(08-01-2014, 04:40 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  
(08-01-2014, 04:02 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Ahhh post em! Don't be shy! You can post them to my page again if you want. Tongue I want to help analyze! I bet there is growth!

ha ha yes you can Wink

Ah, interesting! Well that would explain why I never get any private messages, haha. I think I fixed it. Lemme know!
Yay it worked! Ok hooefully u can send pictures in private meassages.
Oh can you imagine how many messages you will get inundated with now :p

(08-01-2014, 04:43 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(08-01-2014, 04:40 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  
(08-01-2014, 04:07 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  yes please jen!! but can I private pm you?

ha ha yes you can Wink

Yay it worked! Ok hooefully u can send pictures in private meassages.
Oh can you imagine how many messages you will get inundated with now :p

I wouldn't mind getting messages! If it's helping people of course. I like messages. Big Grin

Ella, I want to see your progress pics too. Sad

(08-01-2014, 02:12 PM)peggy Wrote:  Ella, I want to see your progress pics too. Sad

Peggy if you know of any way to private message them I will Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon