Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Evening Primrose Oil dosages for breast growth

I was reading up on epo and some women for certain conditions are taking up to 13 thousand mgs a day - crazy huh. I'd certainly be expecting some sort of stomach upset on that high dosage, but im taking 2 a day, for skin, nails potential boobies but for all the other health benefits too! my naturopath guy said that phytoestrogens take up the parking space for good estrogen and push the bad ones out of the way! IN NO WAY am I advising anyone to go ahead and take them based on what he said as I certainly didn't tell him all the other phytos im taking along with EPO on this nbe journey but I do suggest to talk to more than one natural health professional and seek their advice. I'm doing what I'm doing at my own risk and trying to have faith that the people who I've brought my herbs from ARE actually well informed when they say that phytoestrogens are protective. I also plan on getting my hormones checked very soon before I go silly with all this.

i searched again , this oil is fantastic . it can be used to cure the E dominance case, it's recommended for us . Big Grin and doesn't contain any phyto,
btw if you wanna use phyto before balancing your hormones it should be the weak phytos, to replace the strong toxic one in your body, it's may be beneficial if adding the weak phytos with wise and great caution in the E dominance case .
this article can help you about the EPO using in E domince case .
http://www.health911.com/estrogen-dominance

(21-10-2013, 10:22 PM)djt-d Wrote:  Hi
I've been reading up on the net and some old threads, and some ladies have grown with EPO on its own, but I think most, if not all, were on relatively high dosages of 3000-4000mg a day. (and at least 9% GLA).
Do they actually do EPO at this high dosage? The highest I've found is 1300mg once or twice a day, so this gives a maximum of 2600mg. It also says not to exceed the stated dose.
So, are these ladies exceeding the stated dose or is there a EPO with this dosage that I haven't come across?
I would really like to give EPO a try, but would like to know where I can get the higher dosage EPO from, or do I just exceed the stated dose, but what would happen if I exceeded the dose.
I was also thinking of getting the EPO liquid to massage onto my breasts, but could I do this if taking the capsules (again it's about exceeding the doseage)?
But saying all this about having to take high doseage to get growth, my mum has been on EPO and her breasts have got bigger and she only takes 1000mg a day, and I'm thinking if they work for her there could be a good chance they would work for me due to our genes.
I would be grateful for any answers and info you can share. Thank you

hi dj.
how long did it take your mum to notice bigger breasts from EPO you thinkg? that's really inspiring. I wonder what it is and is in epo to make them grow cause their biggest attribute it seems is fatty acids, so maybe fatty acids are the key (wishfull thinking lol) geez how much easier would it be to grow breasts on fatty acids along and leave all these herbs behind! lol

Hi Ellacraig

I'm not sure, because she wasn't taking them for breast growth, and I wasn't into NBE at the time so it was something that I was curious about.

But then after I started NBEing I asked my mum what she thought had made her boobs grow, but she didn't know, she said it's probably her age because she was getting older. But I thought they shrunk as you got older - I don't know, what do you think?

Then about a week ago I came across EPO & breast growth. It then clicked with me that, gosh, this could be what has made them grow. I mentioned it to my mum, and she said it could be as she doesn't take any other herbs or anything.

Hi Lora
Thank you for the info.
So are you saying we can take EPO?

I am rubbish at understanding hormones, herbs, etc, even though I've read lots and asked lots - it doesn't come easy to me at all. I sound really thick now!!

But if I do have a hormone imbalance (which I think is estrogen dominance and/or deficient as I've already said); are you saying that something can be done to put them back to 'normal'? and then I can take "any" herb -OR- do I have to take the correct herbs for my hormonal condition?

Thanks

(24-10-2013, 10:11 PM)djt-d Wrote:  Hi Ellacraig

I'm not sure, because she wasn't taking them for breast growth, and I wasn't into NBE at the time so it was something that I was curious about.

But then after I started NBEing I asked my mum what she thought had made her boobs grow, but she didn't know, she said it's probably her age because she was getting older. But I thought they shrunk as you got older - I don't know, what do you think?

Then about a week ago I came across EPO & breast growth. It then clicked with me that, gosh, this could be what has made them grow. I mentioned it to my mum, and she said it could be as she doesn't take any other herbs or anything.

Well I cannot possible imagine boobs just getting bigger with age or surely wed all be well endowed lol. And from what ive read these women who were taking EPO for other reasons noticed somewhere along the way their boobs were getting bigger .. so yeh im getting convinced epo might influence hormone in a good way Smile il be seeing a naturopath in a few weeks so il be asking all these questions. Esp about phytoesteogens

I've just been thinking, and I've done a web search, but found nothing, but is the growth from EPO permanent?

(24-10-2013, 10:21 PM)djt-d Wrote:  Hi Lora
Thank you for the info.
So are you saying we can take EPO?

I am rubbish at understanding hormones, herbs, etc, even though I've read lots and asked lots - it doesn't come easy to me at all. I sound really thick now!!

But if I do have a hormone imbalance (which I think is estrogen dominance and/or deficient as I've already said); are you saying that something can be done to put them back to 'normal'? and then I can take "any" herb -OR- do I have to take the correct herbs for my hormonal condition?

Thanks

sorry for being late , i was busy,
yes we can use EPO of course, not just this, it's also prescribed as a cure of estrogen dominance and it might be the reason that it makes the boob to grow.
look dj, if i were you, i'd listen very well to every word in this thread
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=5135

and i wanna tell you something, you don't have to wait until you get your hormones balanced to grow your boobs , you can do this of course if you want, but you don't have to .

if you read this thread you'll know that is the best NBE for E dominance is hypnosis, massage, suction and pc and of course you'll have more choice when you get red of your E dominance .

Hi
That link was very useful & informative, thank you.
I don't know exactly if I'm estrogen dominant/deficient, or if in fact I've got any other hormonal imbalances. I do want to take a saliva hormone test, I've seen the Dr Lee one, but not sure which one I choose which will test all the hormones I need testing for NBE. Does anybody know please?

Also, do you know if any breast growth you gain from EPO is permanent?

Lora, you say: "you don't have to wait until you get your hormones balanced to grow your boobs" - are you meaning to say you don't have to get your hormones balanced to grow boobs from just EPO? (as other herbs you do need to take the correct herb for your hormone imbalance).

Once I get my hormones tested I do want to give Wonderup (and if that doesn't work, Nature Day) a go, but not sure if it's okay if I'm taking EPO. What do you think? - Also, if I did get any growth I wouldn't know if it was from the EPO or the Wonderup/Natures Day.

(29-10-2013, 07:23 PM)djt-d Wrote:  Hi
That link was very useful & informative, thank you.
I don't know exactly if I'm estrogen dominant/deficient, or if in fact I've got any other hormonal imbalances. I do want to take a saliva hormone test, I've seen the Dr Lee one, but not sure which one I choose which will test all the hormones I need testing for NBE. Does anybody know please?

Also, do you know if any breast growth you gain from EPO is permanent?

Lora, you say: "you don't have to wait until you get your hormones balanced to grow your boobs" - are you meaning to say you don't have to get your hormones balanced to grow boobs from just EPO? (as other herbs you do need to take the correct herb for your hormone imbalance).

Once I get my hormones tested I do want to give Wonderup (and if that doesn't work, Nature Day) a go, but not sure if it's okay if I'm taking EPO. What do you think? - Also, if I did get any growth I wouldn't know if it was from the EPO or the Wonderup/Natures Day.

hi dj.
im trying natureday, started about 3 days ago so check in with me in a few weeks and il let you know how I go. ps im determined its going to work lol!!!
ps very wise move to get your hormones tested Smile I would have too but I jumped into this head first and didn't give it a second thought as ive always been regular as can be.
im also taking epo too for all the other benefits.
ps you could do us ALL a favour if when you get your hormones checked, assuming its someone whos interested in what you/we are trying to do and ask them is it advisable to take a supplement which mops up excess (bad) estrogens while we are supplementing on phytoestrogens. might negate some of the potential risk we may be taking while on the programme. id like to assume it would be years of excess estrogen in which women start getting really bad side effects and not a short sharp dose over a few months while we are on NBE herbs

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon