Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lovely Ladies

Wink 

Less droop more oompth !

The ambition: to have perkier, firmer to the touch breasts that fill the skin and look squeezable!

My breast role models will be Eva Green, Leonor Watling and Marlyn Monroe. Yes please!

Photos will be posted in the place Smile

I have lost around 35 pounds over the last 6-8 months. While I would love to continue my weight loss I'm going to focus on exercise and see how that shapes my body and hope fat loss continues to slowly happen through clean eating. My real fear is I'll lose more fat from my breasts, but hopefully by taking steps I can prevent this and further sagging.

Height: 5,10"
Weight: around 168 pounds (almost purely fat, little muscle)
Just started my period while taking these measurements so I'll remeasure again when finished.
Overbust: 36 inches
Bustline: 38 inches
Underbust: 32.5 inches
Waist: 29 inches
Hips: 39 inches
Cup size: E

Will be doing these massages x2 daily:
http://naturalremedysite.blogspot.co.uk/...h.html?m=1
http://youtu.be/wdAHZdQxPkM
http://youtu.be/skSYe0EyenM
Using Camellia oil and/or dr.ceuticals bust boot cream.

Breast exercises also ! Along with general exercises (blogilates!)

As I came off BC within the year I think it's important to balance the hormones so I'll be taking starflower and agnus castus rather than an array of herbs. I take 1 heaped tsp of fenugreek steeped in water overnight. I've been drinking the water for a month and though I've yet to see the positive effects... fenugreek is all they say it is when it comes to BO and, ahem. I know it's not a great deal, I may up the dosage.

Supplements:

2g vitamin c
10g powdered collagen (shesido- which is ouch in expense so if you know a good brand please advise!)
chelated potassium 99mg
silica complex (containing: calcium 200mg, magnesium 150g, zinc 15mg, betaine hydrochloride 50mg, boron 1.6mg, horsetail 500mg)
vitamin d 25ug
vitamin a with fish liver oil, 8,000 i.u.
b12 500ug

Potentially going to start using advocare thermoplus. We'll see. I don't want to create a deadly cocktail !

Will eat kelp daily with miso soup.

Breast masks of mud to firm sagging skin x 2 week

Most importantly lots of sleep (aiming 9 hours), water (2 litres plus herbal teas), a clean diet and good posture!!!

Anyone has any tips on how to maintain breast size while losing weight, or dealing with sagging skin, would really appreciate !

Lets see what happens Big Grin

I don't use collagen but msm does the same and more for breasts mine was jarrows formulas 1kg powder about 30€ but will last months

i use Fine Japan, Hyaluron & Collagen 30$ on iHerb for 30 sticks. it says take 2 sticks a day but i take only one because i also take placenta c jelly. it contains per stick; 2125mg collagen, 30mg HA, 7.5mg elastin, 22.5mg biotin, 50mg vit c and 225mg pearl coix extract. it's sold as a skin supplement, and i add it to my coffee/tea/soup

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon