Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help me?

(22-10-2013, 02:14 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(22-10-2013, 01:24 AM)untilxxi Wrote:  Thanks everyone for replying and useful advices. Blush

I know I should be enjoying my life and that I'm too young to worry about such stuff, but I just can't. .. and I do completely agree with you that I should stop worrying about my breast size etc but it's even the worse when you're 16 because it's such a great pressure to have big boobs in my age... so I don't really want to be pressured anymore and have 1000+ complexes and because of that I want to do something about it. And I'm on a healthy diet too, I just exercise regularly.

Anyways thank you a lot, I hope I can kinda stop worrying too much and enjoy life and of course wish you luck with your NBE program!! Big Grin

Hun, EVERYONE'S tits grow differently! You may not have big ones right now, but in the near future they may get so big you'll surpass everyone else! Besides, YOU'RE IN HIGH SCHOOL!!!! In 2 years, are you gonna see any of those girls again??? I've been out of high school for a LONG time and I'm here to tell you, I doubt I've seen more than 3 of my schoolmates since then!!
On top of that, LOOK who's making such a big deal of tit sizes! A BUNCH OF LITTLE GIRLS!!!! You should NOT let them bother you!! If that's THEIR hang-up, that means they are PLASTIC!! In other words, superficial!! They care WAY too much about meaningless stuff than what really matters!! Do you REALLY, SERIOUSLY WANT to have friends like them???? If they were TRUE friends, they'd like you no matter how you look!! Besides, they've got YOU worried about your tit size!! Do you WANT to be like that? YOU need to take control of YOUR life and tell them to stop worrying about YOURS so much!!
There's a National Lampoon movie from a few years ago starring Paris Hilton as an uppity, snooty college girl in command of her sorority house and she and her clique of wanna-be Barbie dolls are rushing a few new girls in the house. Paris and her clique torture and belittle the hell out of the new girls!! But those girls get the better of Paris and her friends in the end. One scene that I thought was over-doing it, was rush night, the new girls were lined up and Paris looked them over and wrote things about their "flaws" on them with a black magic marker. One girl that was at LEAST a B cup had written on her chest (by Paris), "Flat as board!!" In the meantime, Paris hardly even has a set of AA cups!!
It's like smoking, all your "friends" think it's really cool and grown up to smoke, right? Yet, years from now, some of them will WISH they never let their "friends" talk them into smoking!! It's called, BULLYING"!! You're "friends" are bullying you into feeling inadequate because, right now, you don't have big tits! Are you going to cow tow to these BULLIES and let them make you feel bad because of something you don't exactly have control over? Or, are you going to run your life the way YOU see fit and tell them to fuck off if they can't accept you the way you are??
Also, you're 16!!!! You'll graduate in a year or two, right? Chances are you'll never see most of them ever again and, even if you DO try to grow your tits bigger now, it's very likely you won't even see any results for at least a year!! And, how will you know if the growth you DO get in the next few years was natural or helped?
Just some things for you to think about, hun. I hope you make the right choice. Like someone else just said here today, "MY body, MY rules!!"
Ask your mom or other older female friends and relatives what they think about some of these ideas. Chances are, they'll tell you the same things I just did!
Take care, hun!! I wish you ALL the best!! :-)

Thank you so much for this message it means a lot, and thank you for taking your time to write it !! When I look at it, it's true, the biggest fuss about boobs make girls themselves, so I guess in general it's really not a big thing. I'm really sorry about late reply by the way I was busy with school.. maybe it's just best to concentrate on my studies and leave NBE later in life.. I hope my breasts can develop and I wish you all the best and once again thank you for a lovely message I told my mother how I found like this site and what people wrote in reply to me and she said '' Finally some normal people, they told you well haha '' ... I will take this as a great advice of you Smile

You're QUITE welcome, hun!! I'm SO glad I could help you!! No problem about the "late" response. You have school work to do and that's more important! Write me at my e-mail addy if you like. Otherwise, I hope everything goes well for you!! Take care!! tell your mom I said I was glad to help, too! :-)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon