Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

You dont have to spend fortune in Brava System, here is my progress by using...

I managed to get the food saver pump to fit the therapy cups finally. In case anyone else has this problem, you just have to cut the little green balls off (yes, the imagery is something, i know) the valve so it won't close when you try to attach the pump.

They work great now. So well in fact, I managed to give my right one a bunch of red dots. I guess I'll learn lol

I like that FoodSaver hand pump.... thought it doesn't pull the vacuum that my Truck does.... lol.. I ran a hose from the engine vacuum system into the cab and put a valve on it so I can run any breast suction device while I drive....

(30-11-2013, 11:19 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  I managed to get the food saver pump to fit the therapy cups finally. In case anyone else has this problem, you just have to cut the little green balls off (yes, the imagery is something, i know) the valve so it won't close when you try to attach the pump.

They work great now. So well in fact, I managed to give my right one a bunch of red dots. I guess I'll learn lol

Hi Sarah:

I would not recommend you to clip off these green ball off because it did not fit in the food saver tip. These green tips' purpose to lock the air in the cups.
Other hardware store or Bedbeyond store could have some fitting tube to connect these 2 devices together...
Please dont remove the pink tips inside the cups.
-V

Ok, new update. I haven't logged in for a while due to the holidays... Just finish all the shopping, decoration, parties.

By the end of this year, it will be 90 days I wear the cups conseccutively for 16+ hrs per day.

On dec 6th, I had the cups removed for about a day due to traveling. The swelling went down but it is still looking nice. I put on a sweater without a bra and yet it looked like it has some mound there Smile

So far I am happy with the result. It works with a cheap mimic...

Oh, I stop lubing my boobies with Flax oil as it might prone to triggers the acnes (although it has not happened on my trial) and stained my clothes. I now use acne wipes I bought from 99cents store. I wet it to make the rings stay on my skin prior the air being suc out.

-V

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(19-12-2013, 04:17 AM)CancerStrikes2 Wrote:  Hi Sarah:

I would not recommend you to clip off these green ball off because it did not fit in the food saver tip. These green tips' purpose to lock the air in the cups.
Other hardware store or Bedbeyond store could have some fitting tube to connect these 2 devices together...
Please dont remove the pink tips inside the cups.
-V

I only cut the very tip of the valve off (Just the green balls, I left the plumbing). So I can still release the air pressure using my fingernails. Basically the valve is still fully functioning, its just been made nubbier so the pump can fit without forcing the valve closed ;p

I've been using sunflower oil myself, in case anyone is interested lol

Hello All,

It has been a while I haven't updated this thread. I dont have that obession about growing my boobies that much like I used to as the factors, the variables that caused my sudden low self-esteem and the crave for having a bigger boobies had gone... Yah my neighbors got kick out of their rental home so my obession goes to other area Smile I m building a new mantel fireplace for my living room to make more grandeur, a hydroponic system in my backyard and renovation my yard- no more grass but turf and putts as CA is in drought warning *hic* with my bf...

I'd a small hitcup due to some snack foods I ordered on Amazon and caused me bad rashes which I could not understand because I don't have food allergy ever (well until now but the doctors still dont know which caused?).

1. I stopped all BO for one month already. The only thing I use is the PC cream when I got cramps. I no longer got the crazy acnes caused by BO pills ( I am an ED, therefore, I think my body already produces excessive Estrogen level so there is apparently no needs for such extra). My BMI is still under and I barely cant able to gain more weight. I am stuck at 85 lbs past couple months.

2. When I put on the therapy cups, I no longer massage it with Flax Oil. It kills my clothes. I just use acnes wipes I got from 99cents and 4ever21 store to wipe my boobies skin prior apply it in. It suctions well.

3. Each time I feel my breasts feeling really sore, that's when I try to force myself to gulfing down some extra protein shakes.

4. I now only wear about 12-14 hrs a day while I am at work. I think it is time for me to get a bigger cup as it swollen faster than I really want. The end of this month will mark my 4th month wearing marathonally.

5 I bought a breast feeding kinda bra to use for this therapy cup purpose and it works great. It was about 7 bucks.

6. The rim marks can stay longer if I don't drink enough water. It easily goes away if I consume a decent water amount per day... 1/2 gallon or so.

7. I notice the left one was the one I really need to grow faster and bigger to even with the right side but it grows slowly... I guess I have to correct it once I got into B size or so. Oh, I notice some brands cut the bra size differently as I tried out over the holidays.

Ok, I hope I cover all the bases in this one... Happy suction *grin*

I post the pix I took after 5 days without wearing the cups... It still looks good for someone starts with virtually nothing. Look at the one with bad rash but swollen boob still looked nice ehhh?

-V

Here is another rash pix... It looked horrible but it showed the swollen did stay nicely...

I should do the measurement... but I did not want to jinx... when I wear the bra it tells me it fits a lot better.... I can't wait for one year mark. Time is really flying... It has been almost one year since I tried this NBE journal.... 4 months into this suction... I can vouch it does work, I just need to make sure it stays permanent.

-V

You are doing an amazing, wow! I bet you are an inspiration to many!

Cancerstrikes,

Im not sure if you put it on here in your previous posts but I wanted to ask what is the size you started with (Kangzhu cups)?

(29-01-2014, 03:25 AM)Koko Wrote:  Cancerstrikes,

Im not sure if you put it on here in your previous posts but I wanted to ask what is the size you started with (Kangzhu cups)?

Somewhere in my personal page over year ago, I think I measured my sad look boobies Angry as at 29.75" , 27.5", 24.75", so unfortunately, I have to use a small cup...

Now it fills the cups up really fast once I pump so I assume that means it starts building me some foundation tissues... Hence, for bare chest as me, it did take 4 months of wearing roughly 16 hrs for 7 days a week. I took some BO & PM but stopped more than a month ago. I just drink more WHOLE milk and nuts Smile Could not gain additional weight but the gain seems concentrate on the breast so that's nice. And bf has noticed it too.

-V

PS: Tips, dont pump too much pressure, it leaves rim marks and takes longer to disappear. I use less pressure at start and wait until the skin got used to its stretching (less purple) then I pump little up by little... once I remove the cup, within 20 minutes, the marks were gone so no make up needs when I & BF play playmates Smile

P.P.S: Some one has asked @ Amazon about this cup but I have not gotten a chance to respond: No, the product only got cups. No hand pumps. You need to buy separate.

Good luck.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon