Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Brava system

Shocked 

Is the brava system worth getting?

(19-10-2013, 02:43 PM)MissT22 Wrote:  Is the brava system worth getting?

Brava would probably give some results, but they are very modest like an inch in 3-4 months of use, depending on how much tissue you already have and you are supposed to wear it 10+hours a day. As much as I see the most users wear it for 12-14-16 hours, some even do marathons wearing it the whole day and night it just depends on how much time they have and that's really a lot. It means you stay at home and wear it and have less social life and that for months, not weeks, you should consider that too. I believe that most brava users tried other options too and when they don't work they go for brava. So as I said it would probably make a bit of a change, but it is modest and you need a lot of commitment. If you gain an inch it is noticeable, but not much, most probably you want 2-3", only then you can really see a difference.

I am a brava user and an inch is not enough for me, in order to get to my first goal I think I will have to wear it (I don't know, its just an estimate, I am on the fourth month now) maybe 9months and that's really crazy, but nothing else worked and I wanted RESULTS.

I'm okay with rateset. Brava works, but it takes a lot of time! You must consider that you will need more than 10 hours a day and more than 14 weeks to get a visible increase. If you know you will not be able to complete a long cycle, I advise you not to spend the money to Brava. With Brava you have to be diligent and you can not skip days, otherwise it is ineffective. If you think you can be diligent, Brava will work for you Wink

Thankyou what do you think the best route to go down would be?

(20-10-2013, 11:52 PM)MissT22 Wrote:  Thankyou what do you think the best route to go down would be?

As we both said if you want to go for brava be prepared to spend most of your time with it for months, if you cannot commit, don't try, you have to ask yourself if it is possible for you. And every method would take time, its not a quick fix, but swallowing pills is not much effort, doing that for months wouldn't be a problem at all, doing brava is taking all your time you really have to work for it, but the trouble is just taking pills doesn't work for the most of us. And alternatives like Noogleberry worked for some, but for many it didn't work. The most poeple do a synergy of internal and external methods like pumping with Noogleberry, Bosom Beauty or Brava and swallowing pills either herbal pills or BO + topicals. And every method worked for some and for others it did not work, you would have to test yourself what works for you. Brava guarantees results a bit more than other methods (Noogleberry or Bosom Beauty that you use only few hours a day), but as I said they are very modest an inch in 3-4 months and most probably you want more.

Just ask yourself how much time are you ready to invest?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon