Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can you change the shape of the breast?

I've been looking at photos. I'm a B cup, aiming for a C cup. A natural c looks very different to a cosmetic C.
I am fully aware that the full round look can only truly be achieved with implants, but is there a massage technique that can make the top of the breast fuller, achieving a more "rounded" breast?
If only slightly?
If anyone has had experience changing their breast shape I would appreciate some input Smile

Breast pumps help make them rounder even for tuberous breast will normally see a good improvement chest exercises can help lift breasts too
There are bras that can help shape breasts better like the bradellis chiyomilk used them.
Or another Asian sleep bra to help increase size.

(18-10-2013, 02:14 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  Breast pumps help make them rounder even for tuberous breast will normally see a good improvement chest exercises can help lift breasts too
There are bras that can help shape breasts better like the bradellis chiyomilk used them.
Or another Asian sleep bra to help increase size.

Where can I find the bradellis?

If you google bradelis you should find the website.
I definitely will look into getting one when I can afford to do so.

Bonita, I'm interested in the sleep bra u mentioned. Do u have a link to where it can be purchased?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon