Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hypnosis, and maybe later a Maca+NB?

Lightbulb 

Hi guys! I'm somewhat of a new member, just haven't posted anything because I've been hard at work trying to research what I think works. I've always had a hard time appreciating my 30A boobies because both my best friends were DD's. I thought I'd be a late bloomer, but as I'm almost 19 years old, I don't think I'm going to naturally bloom. I am 5'3", weigh 95lbs, and my beginning measurements were: 30-24-32 (I'm a mini-person):blush:.

I tried Breast Actives for 3 months and grew 1/2", then took a couple months break because I thought I'd adapted to it. I took it again for another two months and grew another 1/2" and the LOST the growth!:@ I started believing I was never going to grow. I looked at a tons of different products and reviews and came to the conclusion that none of them worked, or if they did, they didn't work for twigs like me who are probably testosterone heavy. Still, I always came back to researching online and soon I found Emily Loretta's blog. I was hooked instantly!

So I tried taking 610 mg of Fenugreek capsules, 2 pills 2x (in retrospect, that probably wasn't enough, but I tried), 2x Ultimately Stacked, and I also massaged my breasts 2x daily with Flaxseed Oil, and I mean LOOOOOONNNNG massages, like 15 each. I timed it. ;) I did this for 2 months and grew 1/4", bringing me up to 30.75", but I got caught up with a busy lifestyle and fell out of it. Again, I lost the growth and I think I just massaged my boobs so hard (I mean they were super pink) that they swelled up and then piped back down :(. Again, disappointment, but in finding Emily Loretta, I was lead to you guys, the seemingly only bunch of nice women on the planet who help each other by all becoming science experiments while still being women (ex, "ooh I want ur boobies, u so fine girl:P)!

I just read and read so many stories, the fails and wins of boobie growing heaven, and I got back in the saddle. I had been looking into the Mind-Body connection and read about some of you trying hypnosis and seeing results. I believe it's a legitimate possibility that if I believe hard enough, they'll grow. To nerd out just for a sec, my research told me that the Mind-Body connection can be altered when you are in your most suggestible state of mind, or in your alpha/theta brainwave state. I read just by listening to sound waves, your brainwaves will synchronize with the sounds and put you into a lower brainwave state, so I downloaded a couple of sound wave tracks (meditation stuff, easing background music) to give me theta brainwaves and I felt like it was VERY effective and surreal. Anyways, I thought that by joining these sounds with a hypnosis track, I would get myself into the most suggestible state of mind and then let myself be suggested to grow boobs. I felt like I discovered something new and possibly more effective than just hypnosis, and I wanted to give it a try before I bought any more pills and creams that might not work.

I am currently at 31-24-32, having grown 1/2" using Hypnotic Body's CD program. All that growth came from the first 2 weeks, and this past week I hit a small plateau, but I believe it's temporary. I am thrilled I grew 1/2" in 2 weeks as opposed to 1/2" in 3 months. They feel much fuller and more plush, like there's more volume. I'm still cup size A, but for the first time when I reach for something, my arm brushes against my boob. My boobs are actually getting in the way! I mean they're still tiny, but to me it's a good sense of accomplishment already that I can even experience THAT. I'm going to continue this for a while because I believe this is working for me, but maybe not everybody. I'm hoping after 3 months I'll have gained 2.5" total. (If anybody decides to use Hypnotic Body, I'd be happy to share how I use the program.)

What I really wanted to see is if anybody has come up with the same idea that I have, or maybe already tried it. Maca+NB. I really think Maca can be used for breast growth, but it has to be encouraged the right way. I've read up on Maca and have heard many people who just take Maca (while doing nothing else, no massage or NB) and then complain that their butts grow. I've already read some threads about Maca being an adaptogen; it'll encourage growth where it thinks it is needed. I think that people who just take Maca and go about their lives end up encouraging growth in their butts unconsciously just by walking around. Walking may not be much exercise for this mild steroid to encourage growth, but it's enough to get the blood flowing, so Maca responds to booty before booby. I want to see what happens if someone uses Maca with lots of breast massage (or NB and compare to reg NB users) and see what happens. I mean, massage/NB is supposed to increase bloodflow and therefore the amount of HGH and estrogen that ends up in our boobies, so it seems like a plausible idea. Encourage the boobs more than booty and Maca responds to booby first. I think once I'm done with hypnosis I might try this, but until then, anybody wanna give it a shot?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon