Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Enhance breast pump

Big Grin 

Hi was just wondering if anyone had used the enhance breast pump which is sold on Ebay and if so did you get any results? Thanks for your feedback Smile

(17-10-2013, 02:23 AM)MissT22 Wrote:  Hi was just wondering if anyone had used the enhance breast pump which is sold on Ebay and if so did you get any results? Thanks for your feedback Smile

I'm not sure which one you're looking at. I bought a cheap pink one on Amazon. It did pump, but it was very hard to get a suction and incredibly uncomfortable. It broke in less than a month and then I bought a Noogleberry. I couldn't be happier with the switch.

(17-10-2013, 02:23 AM)MissT22 Wrote:  Hi was just wondering if anyone had used the enhance breast pump which is sold on Ebay and if so did you get any results? Thanks for your feedback Smile

DON'T BUY IT! Enhance is not a pump at all, its just the domes and the tubing, you are supposed to suck out the air with your breath. You would pay more than 200$ just for the domes and the tubing, that is really a rip off

I agree.... stay away from it.... the stuff I see on ebay for suction devices is typically crap...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon