Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Rhodiola...or Fenugreek? Confused!

Hey everyone!
My waist and flat belly used to be my favourite part of my body, so when I randomly started gaining weight there I was quite upset Sad I've been looking into ways of reducing cortisol in the hopes of encouraging fat to gtfo of that area and go back to my bum and boobs xD I was just wondering if anyone had heard of / tried Rhodiola Rosea for cortisol? How does it actually work? Is it something you take long term? When you stop, do your body's cortisol levels do anything dodgy and aggravate belly-fattiness all over again? And is it ok to take with PM?

The other option is FG, which I know many people on here have already tried. However, not really sure I get how that works, either. I thought it was just a phytoestrogen before but I've since read about it as something people have used to try and lose abdominal fat...

Would love to hear about experiences with these herbs but if someone could try and explain the exact biological processes they facilitate I might be better able to decide if either is right for me...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon