Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

initial results with Brava very encouraging!

I started on Brava about a week ago. Before breastfeeding 2 kids I had perky full B cups. After BFing, they were droopy A cups. I got Brava with the hopes of getting back to B cups, basically regrowing the fat tissue that has been lost. The first couple nights didn't produce much swelling, but after a week when I get up in the morning I have amazing C cups. I'm not retaining that swelling yet, which is normal, but I find it very encouraging. I hope this means Brava will work for me if I stick with it.

On a side note, I get red marks from the domes that last most of the day, so I can't wear anything remotely low-cut. Too bad, because for the 4 hours after I take off the Brava I have amazing boobs!

Update: I've been wearing my Brava 8-14 hours a day and have seemingly gained a cup size. I just had to go shopping for new bras, woo hoo! It's been 10 hours since I took off my Brava this a.m. and I'm filling out my new 34B bra wonderfully. The rash I got between my breasts is nearly gone (I've been covering it with a silicon scar sheet to protect it when wearing the comes) but the red circular marks barely go away before nighttime.

I noticed even 12h after the session it is still swelling, not growth, once I had 15h break and it was noticable less then after 12h, what you have after 10h is still just swelling.

My swellling also lasts long, after 6h I still have really a lot of swelling left,maybe even more than a cup size, after 8h it is getting smaller, 10h later still much swelling and I measure 12h later. I try not make longer breaks than 12h, because its not good for progress, but even 12h later there is still much short time swelling, not permanent gains.

(28-10-2013, 08:19 PM)rateset Wrote:  I noticed even 12h after the session it is still swelling, not growth, once I had 15h break and it was noticable less then after 12h, what you have after 10h is still just swelling.

My swellling also lasts long, after 6h I still have really a lot of swelling left,maybe even more than a cup size, after 8h it is getting smaller, 10h later still much swelling and I measure 12h later. I try not make longer breaks than 12h, because its not good for progress, but even 12h later there is still much short time swelling, not permanent gains.

oh Sad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon