Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

to BeautifulJourney

Hey Beautiful journey,

I am very curious on how your experiment with Brava and noogleberry is going along. Are you still using Brava for about 7 hours a day and noogling with it? Are you seeing any progress?

I would really like to do something similar. Say ... Brava for 5 hours a day and noogling maybe 1 or 2 a day. Then I don't have to sleep with the system on which was very hard for me.

Sorry for the late reply.

I still do Brava during the night and try to wear it for an hour once I'm up. I've got a roommate and I don't want him to find about my breast enlargement journey. So usually I wear Brava for about 8 hours and once or twice a week a little bit longer.

Yes, I did some noogling additionally to wearing Brava. However, I've recently started with Bosom Beauty and I also take the BB pills. I don't have an established routine yet and I haven't really taken my measurements regularly.

I think I have had a slight success in the past and I will continue doing what I'm doing. I will probably start a program page soon.

My wife has been using Brava for about 7 hours a day and noogling with it.She got little change but not satisfied.I would also like to ask her to do as you have mention.I hope this will help her out.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon